Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want my life back

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:39 AM
  • 7 Replies

I'm often stumped on how to find the time to do the things I'm passionate about. I feel my life has turned into one long string of what I have to do and dealing with crap from my husband and kids .there is a few bright moments but overall.....I'm exhausted.

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:41 AM

You need a refresher, take a Mommy's night out.

lunyuny
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:42 AM

I like dealing with my kids "crap"  The joy of parenthood

christina259
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Quoting lunyuny:

I don't mind the kids, that's to be expected. It's dh's crap that brings me down. I don't want to make dh sound horrible either. He just misunderstands sometimes causing stress . The part that gets me mad though is that you can't tell him anything.he want listen, he just denies and tries to be right rather than working together on issues.makes me feel stuck. Trapped to deal with "crap" all the time ( various issues we're dealing wth)

christina259
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

So true. We're military and we just moved so things have been hectic plus we have a demanding but too darn adorable, lol, 1 year old , a teen who we're dealing with some teen issues with and my poor 8 year old stuck in the middle. I miss my next of kin being near. I would love  to just go home for a week and leave all responsibilities behind. I suppose I feel trapped because I have no way to get that much needed support and company  from family ( dh isn't the greatest at offering that) I feel stuck on a hamster wheel of get this done, get that done. I need t get a life, lol  but feel to busy to do so.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I know Mama, it's hard, but if you put some work in you can find friends.  Try meetup.com for local Mommy groups.  Also is there a religious organization that you can be involved in?  Personally, I've found a lot of success with the meetup groups and my church.  

Quoting christina259:

Quoting Anonymous:

So true. We're military and we just moved so things have been hectic plus we have a demanding but too darn adorable, lol, 1 year old , a teen who we're dealing with some teen issues with and my poor 8 year old stuck in the middle. I miss my next of kin being near. I would love  to just go home for a week and leave all responsibilities behind. I suppose I feel trapped because I have no way to get that much needed support and company  from family ( dh isn't the greatest at offering that) I feel stuck on a hamster wheel of get this done, get that done. I need t get a life, lol  but feel to busy to do so.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I have found that life with children is an exhausting blessing.
lunyuny
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 3:04 PM
I remember when my ex would be like that. Does make things that much more difficult. I hope things get better for you.

Quoting christina259:

Quoting lunyuny:

I don't mind the kids, that's to be expected. It's dh's crap that brings me down. I don't want to make dh sound horrible either. He just misunderstands sometimes causing stress . The part that gets me mad though is that you can't tell him anything.he want listen, he just denies and tries to be right rather than working together on issues.makes me feel stuck. Trapped to deal with "crap" all the time ( various issues we're dealing wth)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)