Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

uuuuuuggggghhhhhhh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
It's 3:40am and I'm still awake. I just wanna go to bed so bad but I know the second I do my kid will get up (been sick all night). Blagh.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2013 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
etsmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 5:47 AM

I feel for you. I have been up all night too, but for different reasons. I had a coke and I never do that. Too much caffeine and I am wired at the moment. But I do sympathize and I hope your kid starts feeling better soon. 

suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 5:49 AM

I wake at five everyday. I just cannot move cause my son is sleeping on top of me.

kiddycat73
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 5:50 AM
I'm sorry :-( my alarm went off at 3:15 and I did not want to get out of bed!!!
chamamahaha
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 5:53 AM
I usually dont sleep at night but im dead tired
Mocha.Maya.Me
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 5:55 AM

I've been up about 4 hours. I actually slept some last-night, which is a huge deal for me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2013 at 5:57 AM
I'm still at work. I'd love to be in bed right now. I get to stay over for a meeting though. Yay.
Beauty91805
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:01 AM
My baby is sick too. I've been in and out of sleep all night. Now it's time to get ready for work and I don't want to get out of bed. :-(
MaiVal
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:02 AM

I have 2 broken toes... never had one before, but lucky me I get 2 within 2 weeks. It would happen like that with me!

waytomanykids10
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:03 AM

I feel your pain. I woke up at 9 and then again at midnight to feed the baby and I gave been awake since the last time I woke up. It is now 3 am and I am wide awake. It is again time to feed the baby. I will probably go back to sleep around 4 just to get back up at 6 to feed the baby. This feeding schedule is kicking my butt.

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Ice and elevation!

How did you break them?

Quoting MaiVal:

I have 2 broken toes... never had one before, but lucky me I get 2 within 2 weeks. It would happen like that with me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)