Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH says I'm lazy but I'm constantly cleaning!

I clean all the time. We have 4 girls. He says all I do all day is sit on my ass. But somehow he gets three meals a day, everything is clean. I even sweep our all tile house probably 20x a day and mop it w a bleach solution to sanitize it. I even move all the furniture, and sweep and mop under all the couches, tv stands etc on a daily. Im exhausted. I take care of the girls.I even do his laundry. He doesn't lift a finger around here. And now our sewer line broke and were dealing with unwanted "pests." So not only does he not help me deal with the vile things,he runs away, and tells me its my responsibility because I'm the woman and I don't do shit all day. So I'm constantly busy. I'm on break from school. And my job is slow right now (private caregiver)Even when I was working and going to school he didn't help.

Our kids are 9, 8, 3, 1.

Ugh I guess I'm just venting......anyway carry on.

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Replies (31-33):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:10 PM
My husband is the same way. I challenged him to take on ONE task...after one day he told me it's physically impossible to do it, watch kids and do anything else(yet I manage to do it) hahaha!

He didn't get the point though and he's still a jerk.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Why do you allow him to talk to you that way?
Okie-chick
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Ignore him and don't do shit. He needs to appreciate what you do. I'd also kick him in the balls
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN