Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He F****** Swapped Spit With Her, But He's Mad at ME???? UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1444 Replies
7 moms liked this

I am so disgusted with DF. He is friends with a bitch he's known since they were little kids. I've never liked her but I tolerate their friendship because we live in different cities and they never see each other, but keep in contact on facebook. Today he had to go to her city for his job, which is 2 hours away. His truck broke down, and instead of calling ME to come get him, he called HER. He called me AFTER he asked her to come get him. He said it made more sense since she was closer and I would have to bring our 2 kids and he didn't want to wait 2 hours on the side of the highway for me when she was only 20 minutes away. That pissed me off, but whatever. I hung up on him when he said she was there.

I went to our friends house that lives across the street from a gas station. We were sitting on her porch when I saw him across the street, filling up a car I didn't recognize. I watched as SHE came out of the store with drinks, not bottles but the ones you get in cups from the machine yourself. She handed him one and got in the car. He stood there like a bitch pumping her gas while she sat in the car messing with her phone and drinking her drink. He finally got in, and they were talking, she laughed and handed him her cup and HE FUCKING TOOK A DRINK. USING THE SAME FUCKING STRAW. The she took it back and took another drink, WITHOUT WIPING IT OFF. I felt sick. They just fucking swapped spit. They might as well have been making out right in front of me. I waited until they left to leave my friends, and texted DF to tell him I had to get diapers and was on my way home. He said they were about 10 minutes away from our house. I pulled up right after them, as he was getting out. She opened the trunk to get his tools out and waved as I drove past her, but I didn't even look her way. Fucking bitch. I went in the house immediately, but I could see them through the window, and he gave her a quick hug (he probably knew I was watching) and then she left. After he came in he asked what MY problem was and said I was rude to her!! Um excuse me for not wanting to be besties with the bitch you're sharing fluids with!! I told him I saw them at the gas station. He said so? I asked why didn't she pump her own fucking gas, he said because he was being nice AND THAT HE PAID FOR IT. He filled her car up, even though money is tight enough here, but he can just fill up some cunts tank no problem. Then I said that I saw them sharing her drink, WTF was that about?

He said that when he had always made fun of her for mixing up all the drinks when they got them, like she mixes root beer, coke, sprite, whatever. And he asked if that's what she had, she said yes and told him to try it and he did. He said they used to share drinks all the time when they were kids, and he didn't think anything of it. BULLSHIT. You don't just share a drink with someone anyway, let alone without wiping it off!! I told him he might as well have just kissed her and he said I was being ridiculous, and that he paid for the gas because she brought him home. If she's such a great friend that you'll share her spit, why did she let him pay for the gas? Isn't picking up your "friends" when they're stranded something friends do without compensation? So now he's not speaking to me and said he won't talk to me until I stop being a bitch and acting jealous for no reason. I think I have a very good reason, since I saw them MYSELF!! How do I get him to agree to cut contact with her, since I can't trust them???

So I tried talking to him about it again, he still thought I owed her an apology for ignoring her, and I thought he should leave her the fuck alone. After he went to work on Friday, I called her myself. I told her that I wasn't comfortable with their relationship and wanted her to leave him alone. At first she didn't say much, she just sat there. She knew she was in the wrong. I asked if she had any problem with what I was telling her. She said yes, she did, but that "they're your problems to work out." I told her that yes, we did have problems to work on, and she was one of them. She said that if that's what I wanted, OK. I was about to hang up when she said "just so you know, I think you're making a mistake. I know ___ and I think you're about to have much bigger issues than you thought." I informed her that he's MY fiancee, so she could save the "I know ___" bullshit. She said OK then, and hung up. I logged onto facebook as him and unfriended her. When he got home I asked if he had talked to her. He said no. I deleted her number from his phone. He was pissed, but I didn't care. I said he could have her or me and  the girls, but not both. He refused to even speak to me for the rest of the night.

He's off on the weekends, so this morning he slept in and I made breakfast. I heard him get up and moving around in the bedroom, so I was making his plate when he came out with a duffel bag. I asked what he was doing, he said he was going to his brothers house for the weekend and would be home after work on Monday to talk. He said bye to the girls and that he was going to see Uncle T and would call them tomorrow, and just fucking left. He wouldn't answer his phone or texts all day. His brother wouldn't answer, either. I called his aunt, and told her that he had left. She said she knew. She started yelling at me and saying I was a bitch for trying to make him choose and breaking up my family over nothing. I told her HE was the one that left today, HE broke up our family, and he did it for HER. Then his aunt says "I always told him he should get with her, he should have fucking listened." and hung up on me. FUCK her. Fuck his whole family. Every one of them no doubt heard her version and none of them would even talk to me. I got on facebook and almost all of them had unfriended me. I tried calling his other brother, his sister, and his cousin. No answer. His brother lives about 30 minutes away, so I loaded up the kids and went over there. I wanted to surprise them in case she was there. I get to the house and he and his brother were in the garage. His other aunt was there and she took the kids inside. I told him he needed to come home, and this was stupid. We started arguing again and his brothers wife came out and told me to just go home and calm down, because we weren't getting anywhere. I told her to shut up and stay out of it, she grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the garage. I told her not to touch me. She said she wouldn't allow me to make a scene at her house, and to leave. She put her hand on my arm and I pushed her away. She tripped over the edge of the driveway and fell on her ass. She told me to leave before she called the cops, I told her go ahead because I didn't do anything wrong, SHE touched me first. DF grabbed me and pulled me to my car, told me to go home and leave it alone. I asked if he was coming and he said no. I said I was getting the kids and he said to let them stay, he'd bring them home on Monday. I told him there was no fucking way I was leaving my kids there, when I KNEW she would probably show up later. He rolled his eyes at me and kind of laughed, and I slapped him. His SIL said she was calling the cops. I fucking lost it, next thing I knew his brother had me in a bear hug, yelling at me to get in the fucking car. And then the cops showed up. His bitch SIL actually called them. They took all our stories and asked if he wanted to press charges. He said no, as long as I left immediately. I said I wanted the kids, but they said since he's the father and there's no court order involved he didn't have to let me take them. They followed me 3 fucking blocks to make sure I was headed home. Which is where I'm at now, while my fiancee and my kids are probably playing house somewhere else.

So to all of you that said "oh he's such a nice guy"--yeah. He's SO FUCKING GREAT that he just left us at Christmas.

So there's your update. Merry fucking Christmas.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:48 PM
135 moms liked this
Time to up your meds!!!

***wow...you really do need to double up on your meds!!!!!
Twix.Leigh
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Umm ... Wow..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:50 PM

So I'm crazy for being upset that my DF literally traded spit with another female?? Seriously?

Quoting Anonymous: Time to up your meds!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:52 PM
18 moms liked this
Omg...Yes lol. Unless his lips actually touched her lips, there is no reason to flip your lid like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

So I'm crazy for being upset that my DF literally traded spit with another female?? Seriously?

suzanneyea
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:52 PM
9 moms liked this

How old are you? I am guessing very young and very poor.

BambiF
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:52 PM
18 moms liked this
I have trust issues but holy cow
momof2girls220
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:53 PM
2 moms liked this
You're an idiot. Grow up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:54 PM
2 moms liked this

If someone spits on you, does it not count unless they put their lips on you? NO because you still have their spit on you. And it was WILLINGLY. He KNEW he was drinking her spit and did it anyway. It's fucking gross and disrespectful.

Quoting Anonymous: Omg...Yes lol. Unless his lips actually touched her lips, there is no reason to flip your lid like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:54 PM
12 moms liked this
Please tell me you're a troll
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Calm down!!!!!!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)