Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This absolutely disgusts me

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Why would anyone support him?? He's homophobic. The word homophobic doesn't even make sense it translates to being afraid of gays. You aren't afraid you're just an ass. The bible thumpers better stay out of this argument because most of you are full of crap anyways.

Also high five to A&E for supending that redneck piece of shit.

Rant over
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Replies (21-30):
KJ786
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 1:13 AM
2 moms liked this
I definitely support gay rights, but I also support freedom of speech. As much as I don't agree with his opinion, what kind of person would that make ME to say that he can't express how he feels, just because I don't agree with it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 19, 2013 at 1:13 AM
It's not my fault that others beliefs are wrong.

Quoting notjstasocermom: So you can have your belief but no one else can? Hypocrite
smurfbitebug
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 1:14 AM
2 moms liked this
Acting all surprised and shit when you have all been watching this show and you all know exactly who the fuck this dude is, you all knew he would have this opinion. You all knew it, and you can't tell me you didn't.
Such a shocking development.
GatorsWife4Life
by Christina on Dec. 19, 2013 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this

How mature of you. Since he doesn't share the same opinion as you then he is wrong. @@ Grow up. Please.

Quoting Anonymous: Well his opinion is the wrong one.

Quoting GatorsWife4Life:

He NEVER said that he hates gay people. It's ignorant people like you that make these things bigger than what they really are. So you support gay people, or you are gay, who cares. I support gay people too. Either way, he has a RIGHT to his own opinion!

ethanlogan13
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 1:15 AM
That's your opinion. Everybody has one.

Quoting Anonymous: It's not my fault that others beliefs are wrong.

Quoting notjstasocermom: So you can have your belief but no one else can? Hypocrite
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 19, 2013 at 1:15 AM
2 moms liked this

Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you get a positive reaction to everything you say or won't face social consequences for it. 

Quoting Okie-chick: Cry baby. Freedom of speech

jowens8907
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Whether you agree with him or not, he has the right to have an opinion just like everyone else and he has a right to express that opinion. Yes I think they should have suspended him because it's a television that is geared toward a wide variety of people and they don't want to offend any one group. If he had said the word "nigger" and got suspended nobody would question it. If he said something negative about special needs people everyone would agree he should be Suspended. Why is this any different?
DragonInfinity
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 1:16 AM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Dec. 19, 2013 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
So everyone is allowed to have their own beliefs but only as long as you agree with them?

p.s. the namecalling really makes you look worse than the people you are trying to make look bad. Just sayin'
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 19, 2013 at 1:17 AM
5 moms liked this
Why is he not allowed to live like he wishes and believe as he does. Why does everyone have to support those gays?? I'd high five Phil, more power to him!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)