Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am i asking for too much?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I want to be a wife. I have lived with My SO for 5 yrs. and I'm still waiting for him to pop the question I don't want anything Big I just want to be his wife for real and I know i did wrong for getting upset about it But he always tells me hes saving up for it and I just want the reassurance that he wants to be with me.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Replies (11-14):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Yea. its hard not to constantly think about something that you want so badly. Just gotta remember that its too special to overthink it and ruin the experience, because hopefully you only get engaged/married once

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you. I get What You're saying it helps a lot. I just have to put it in the back of My head and Not worry about.

Quoting Anonymous: Well...then if u want him to do it dont pressure him. That always makes guys not want to do it. Besides. If you dont push it and just leave it up to him the whole experience will be much better because you will be suprised and feel like it really came from his heart and not just because yoh wanted him to

Quoting Anonymous: I know he wants yo be with me. I just want it yo be oficial

Quoting Anonymous: I feel like if u want to be married to be reasurred he wants to be with you. Then you shouldnt get married
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 19, 2013 at 3:36 AM
Hopefully :)

Quoting Anonymous: Yea. its hard not to constantly think about something that you want so badly. Just gotta remember that its too special to overthink it and ruin the experience, because hopefully you only get engaged/married once

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you. I get What You're saying it helps a lot. I just have to put it in the back of My head and Not worry about.

Quoting Anonymous: Well...then if u want him to do it dont pressure him. That always makes guys not want to do it. Besides. If you dont push it and just leave it up to him the whole experience will be much better because you will be suprised and feel like it really came from his heart and not just because yoh wanted him to

Quoting Anonymous: I know he wants yo be with me. I just want it yo be oficial

Quoting Anonymous: I feel like if u want to be married to be reasurred he wants to be with you. Then you shouldnt get married
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 19, 2013 at 3:38 AM
We already live together and have a son. I'm Not worried about What he spends just to make it official

Quoting sweetieiv: If you want him to marry you then don't give him the benefits of a husband until you are married. Don't have kids with him, don't move in together, don't cook for him, don't wash his clothes, don't be a wife to him because if you already do all of that then what does he have to look forward to after marriage? Seriously don't get upset if he is in no rush to spend money on a wedding just so you can keep living the same way you already do.
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 4:00 AM
That was my point exactly. You already offer hi what a wife offers a husband. So why doesn't he marry you? Well its simple, he doesn't need an official marriage in order to have a wife. Get it? If you wanted a marriage then you should have made it clear from the beginning now you just have to wait and see if maybe one day he decides he wants to make it official. Or you can propose to him and make it happen your self.

Quoting Anonymous: We already live together and have a son. I'm Not worried about What he spends just to make it official

Quoting sweetieiv: If you want him to marry you then don't give him the benefits of a husband until you are married. Don't have kids with him, don't move in together, don't cook for him, don't wash his clothes, don't be a wife to him because if you already do all of that then what does he have to look forward to after marriage? Seriously don't get upset if he is in no rush to spend money on a wedding just so you can keep living the same way you already do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured