Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do Christians care about gay sex so much?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:18 AM
  • 223 Replies
6 moms liked this

I wonder sometimes if Christians pretend to give a shit about gay people's souls in order to preach against it just to make themselves seem high and mighty. I doubt the majority really care if a gay peson goes to hell or or not.

WHY do they care SO much about gays and ignore other sins that are going on around them like DIVORCE? The Christian divorce rate is SKY HIGH and yet, I don't hear them bitching about THAT ruining the 'sanctity of marriage' or hear them saying it's a sin but we should love the divorcee and remarried people anyway.

by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:20 AM
15 moms liked this

Its not that they care so much, when asked a question about it they are honest and then get attacked for their POV.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Because Christians don't have anything better to do then judge people
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Way to not answer her question. If men all of a sudden decided women could not vote, what would you do?

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not that they care so much, when asked a question about it they are honest and then get attacked for their POV.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:23 AM
2 moms liked this
I am Christian and i do have better shit to do. Lol We are not all crazy Bible thumpers.

Quoting Anonymous: Because Christians don't have anything better to do then judge people
danie24
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:23 AM
7 moms liked this

The vast majority are uneducated, brainwashed hypocrites.

mseelen
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:23 AM
3 moms liked this
If that's the case, why do they protest Gay Marraige? I'd it just their point of view, why give a shit about what two strangers do in their household? Why do they care enough to protest?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
1 mom liked this
I'm Christian and I couldn't care any less who has sex with who lol. Go for it have sex, get married, adopt babies or do IVF if you can and want to go that route.
Anonymous

that doesnt compare sorry.

Quoting Anonymous: Way to not answer her question. If men all of a sudden decided women could not vote, what would you do?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

there are some who take things to far and then the rest of the Christians who are not like that have to deal with the backlash.

Quoting mseelen: If that's the case, why do they protest Gay Marraige? I'd it just their point of view, why give a shit about what two strangers do in their household? Why do they care enough to protest?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM
4 moms liked this
Not all of us do and its ignorant to assume otherwise.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)