Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Kids singing the wrong words.

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 5:11 PM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this
We were listening to Tom Petty Free Fallin'. My kids love that song and sing it very loud. My 10 yr old ds was rocking out and sings, She loves CHEEZ ITS and her boyfriend too. Lmao!! I said hey buddy,she loves Jesus and her boyfriend too. He says oh! I wondered why they would sing a song about Cheez Its.Then he started laughing so hard. I was just curious if your kiddos sing funny stuff in place of the real lyrics.
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
grouchymama
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 5:17 PM
2 moms liked this
My kids love weird Al's The Saga Begins. It's about how how young Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader) is recruited by the Jedi. One line is "We knew how fast his pod could go." My oldest used to sing "We knew how fast his mom could go."
grouchymama
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Seriously, I thought this post would be full of hysterical alternative lines. I keep checking back and nothing. LOL

BTW- My BFF was at a Christmas party when hot and spicy cheese its came out. She thought someone said hot and spicy Jesus. "Hot and Spicy Jesus" was the most used phrase of the night.
elsters4
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this
This happened with my niece... We were in the car listening to ABBA's "S.O.S." And my niece was singing "yes oh yes" instead of "SOS" lol!
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
My oldest loves the beatles. He was singing along one day and I realized he was singing, "he's got a chicken to ride" (instead of ticket to ride). I still laugh when I think about it....and it was 10 years ago
ThisLife16309
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yes my daughter sing Roar don't even know if that's the song title she mixes up words replaces them with a different song
Hectictracy
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:39 PM
I thought so too! Haha! That's great!

Quoting grouchymama: Seriously, I thought this post would be full of hysterical alternative lines. I keep checking back and nothing. LOL

BTW- My BFF was at a Christmas party when hot and spicy cheese its came out. She thought someone said hot and spicy Jesus. "Hot and Spicy Jesus" was the most used phrase of the night.
Hectictracy
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Bump
Hectictracy
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Bump
Hectictracy
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Bump
Hectictracy
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)