Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

we are in for one hell of a fight ETA LINK TO OTHER POST UPDATE IN GREEN

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 93 Replies

Y'all may remember my two previous post about our surrogate (one about her miscarrying one of the twins and one about her wanting to keep the surviving twin)

Well we went to her house to visit since we have not seen her since before thanksgiving. We talked on the phone every other day and emailed back and fourth several times a day. well about a week ago the calls stopped and emails went un-returned. as we drove up we noticed a "FOR SALE" sign, we drove into we noticed a "LOCK BOX" on the front door

We contacted the agency right away. They said the last contact they had with the surrogate was her talking with them telling them that her husband, their kids, and her were going to visit her mother in south carolina that was on 12/ 13/2013. The last contact we had with her was the next day 12/14/2013.

It is stated in the pre birth order that we are able to speak with her ob about the pregnancy. we contacted the ob and were informed that the TWINS at last visit were growing fine (btw the last visit was 10/28/2013 WE WERE TOLD THAT SHE HAD MISCARRIED ONE TWIN BACK IN AUGUST FROM AN OB AT THE HOSPITAL) Were we also told that she was suppose to have two visits in November both of which she missed

We upon learning this information called the agency back and informed them of what we were told by her ob and that her house is vacant  and for sale.

They said they were putting her in the "red alert" category and contacting her mother and emergency contacts. Their red alert category is where their carriers are put when they run while pregnant.

We were also told that if she is delivered while on the run and tries to keep the twins she can and will be arrested for kidnapping and custodial interference.

FIRST POST

SECOND POST

UPDATE: THEY FOUND HER SHE WAS ARRESTED FOR CHILD NEGLECT, VIOLATING THE OPEN CONTAINER LAW, DRUG POSSESSION, AND DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE (SHE HAS ONE SHE JUST DID NOT HAVE IT WITH HER). SHE WAS STILL IN GEORGIA. SHE WAS PUT INTO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE SHE WAS DRUNK UPON ARREST AND WAS COMPLAINING OF CONTRACTIONS. WE WERE ASKED TO NOT COME TO THE HOSPITAL UNTIL IT IS KNOW RATHER SHE WILL DELIVER OR NOT. ALL I AM AT LIBERTY TO SAY IS THAT SHE IS IN SOUTH GEORGIA. WE HAVE OUR PRE-BIRTH PARENTAGE ORDER ON HAND AND OUR LAWYER ON STAND-BY. HER HUSBAND IS MIA AT THE MOMENT AND HER CHILDREN AGES 3,4,6, AND 8 ARE IN STATE CUSTODY. HER 10YO IS WITH HIS FATHER

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosie211
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Wow, sounds like a big mess! Hope you get it figured out!

jaycam
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:05 PM

OMG that is screwed up and I hope everything works out and you get your twins

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:14 PM
That's crazy. She is just a surrogate and not a doner right?
allycally
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Oh wow and good luck
An0nym0use
by Rock Lobster on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Holy shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Whoa! That's crazy! I hope you guys find her and get things straightened out. :-/

Can you link the other posts?
elfling811
by Niki on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:18 PM
How horrible of her! I hope you are able to find her and get BOTH of YOUR babies!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Wow. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Wow. That is crazy. Sorry i hope you find her soon.
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Wow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)