Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

we are such horrible parents!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
We just let the kiddos open up one present each. We should really be getting a spanking right now... But the anticipation is killing us lol. It was one of their cheaper presents...but still! Anyone else let their kiddo open up one yet?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dap1983
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Nope but she will on Christmas Eve.
GoRed
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Yep, two days ago. A board age,since it has been so cold here, and we were bored. 

Red_Tempest
by Ginny on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:09 PM
My daughter has already received her only present. Life happened, so Christmas won't be what we wanted. Hoevet, I'll still be baking and keeping everyone's tastebuds happy, so there won't be any complaints in this apartment! :-)
vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Lol, I'm guilty. 

embrigmom
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Yeah both of our girls have gotten one or two early. There's one I'm dying to give to my older dd but dh says no.

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Just some boots for me son. We wanted him to have them for their Santa picture. He looked adorable lol.
Mama2ETA
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Nope lol. Im making them wait. Christmas morning is always more fun that way. 

libramoon007
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Nope! Christmas morning. 

Alyssasmommy412
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:18 PM

No, DD keeps counting them and notices when more are under the tree, but she knows Christmas will be here in 4 days as she changes our countdown to Christmas Santa each day.

ff-princess
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:45 PM

no, it's not Christmas!  I fitted their Christmas morning jammies tonight, so they've seen those.  but other than that they'll have one each to open the night before Christmas Eve (dh is working Christmas Eve), then they'll wait until daddy gets home Christmas morning to open the rest. 

it should be a fun two hours between when they will wake up shaking with anticipation and when he walks through the door.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)