Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Father/Dicpline

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

So I have a very very hard time letting thier father dicpline them. Manily im scared he will hurt them. No real reason to be afraid well there is but has not a thing to do with him. I was abused for a long long time by my step father and more things with guys when i was young . well i have always been fearful of a mans yelling voice even when i was at a friends and her dad was  yelling at thier sister or her i was scared. And he tells me to have him help but i have an issue i jump in while he tries and takes over not a good thing because it puts so much pressure on me and i have back issues and should not be wreastling a powerful 5 year old who can over power me. Today well I was at my wits end and thier father who works night shift was sleeping. well the kid got to me i blew up i screamed and he wasin time out but it had not started he was kicking the floor punching the wall smacking his head against it screaming so yea i lost it and screamed back. he comes up and  i got a little nervous because he was mad and it was my own issue. took so  much not to just jump up and do what i normally do. and I AM GLAD I stoped myself (theapist and i been talking to get me to give in and let go a little more) he was not like i ever thought he was calm he got down to his level and talked to him and it worked and i was relived and thankful that i finally let go a little and he took over with an Amazing Ablity. so yes next time when need the help it stilll will be a battle but i wont be so quick to not ask for the help because im scared he might hurt them when I know that was my childhood and not thiers

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 21, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN