Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just want to thank all the Christians of CM.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 317 Replies
26 moms liked this

Well not all of you, but the loudest of you. 

I want to thank you for confirming that my decision not to send my kids to church is the right one. I can't imagine choosing to have my children exposed to the narrow mindedness I see on here. 

So many of you obviously have put no effort or thought into understanding why everyone isn't Christian. The total lock of respect for other people making different choices is just ridiculous. Just because someone chooses another faith or no faith at all that doesn't mean they don't know God or having done some serious soul searching. 

And the constant complaining about being persecuted? It's ludicrous. What you feel as persecution is simply a growing respect for other beliefs across the nation. But since your religion is no longer in the majority you are suddenly being persecuted. 

Every once in a while I see a Christian speak out against the masses. I wish there were more like you. You are the kind of people I would love my children to learn from. But unfortunately if we go to church you aren't the kind running the show most of the time. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:40 PM
18 moms liked this

ya know I have met plenty of narrow minded non christians too

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting thetrollcat:

Of course. 

But they don't generally have a club that meets weekly that I have to decide if I want my kids to join. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:41 PM

how do you know?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Of course. 

But they don't generally have a club that meets weekly that I have to decide if I want my kids to join. 

hemanclub
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:42 PM
4 moms liked this

I am Catholic and am raising my kids Catholic basically because I want them to learn the basis of Christianity but I always tell them that no matter what they are told, believe in your own heart to tell you what you think is right and wrong.  I feel sorry for those who need a book to tell them.

Lilfootmommy
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:42 PM
I agree
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:42 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't go to church for that very reason. God knows what is in my heart and I do not to go to church with a bunch of hypocrites. It's about the relationship you have with god not if u go or not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, they don't put fliers on my car or ring my door bell inviting me. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

how do you know?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Of course. 

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM
5 moms liked this
Religion is not for me. I don't need it. I think that's something religious people have a hard time understanding. I want my kids to think for themselves. I grew up Catholic and I'm still recovering from it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:44 PM
My awana club was that I ran but my husband says I'm a horrible Christian because I'm not judgemental and I believe in gay marriage. And I ran the children's department at a southern baptist church.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Of course. 

Sweetest_Britt
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 1:45 PM
6 moms liked this

Agreed the women on here make me embarrassed for them! Same with FB. It reminds me almost daily why Im an Atheist and just reaffirms my beliefs (or lack there of...lol)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN