Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Too good of a deal to pass up

Posted by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:25 AM
  • 35 Replies
3 moms liked this
I went to Bath and Body Works today, which is a store I'm obsessed about (hence my SN-a mesh between my two favorite fragrances).....

ANYWAY, I'm IN LOVE with their spa type of lotions especially the eucalyptus spearmint: stress relief. Their spa line is the most expensive of their products. $18.00 for one of their bottles of lotion.

Well, I walked by today and saw that their spa lotions was only $5!!!!! There is also a 25% coupon that was in my email! So, it made the lotion only $3.73 or something like that.

Seriously, the deal is going away this weekend and their semi-annual sale starts the day after Christmas.

Go find an online 25% off coupon and take it with you! I paid no more than $6 for the lotion and a pocketbac hand sanitizer for DS that he wanted and that was only $0.44.

I love amazing deals. I'm going back tomorrow to stock up since I have a few more 25% offs.
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abrine7673
by Awesome Possum on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Love getting deals like that.
BeAmour
by Tonya on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Me too! I figured I'd post this just in case someone needs a super cheap, awesome gift.

Quoting abrine7673: Love getting deals like that.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks darlin.......BUT I almost got into a fight in there the other day, LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish we had one that wasn't in a mall. All of our malls are crazy busy.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

SOB I need more of that shit. I buy the salts for my tub

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:38 AM

DO TELL!

Quoting Sassy762:

Thanks darlin.......BUT I almost got into a fight in there the other day, LMAOOOOOOOOOO

BeAmour
by Tonya on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this
COUPONS: can't make them clicky. Sorry

FREE ITEM with $10 purchase

http://instore.thread.co/retailmenot/bathandbodyworks.com/offer/64OPLVBQHNES5EI2FSDS5IROCU

25% OFF

COUPONS: can't make them clicky. Sorry

FREE ITEM with $10 purchase

http://instore.thread.co/retailmenot/bathandbodyworks.com/offer/64OPLVBQHNES5EI2FSDS5IROCU
caligirl7613
by Platinum Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this
omg thats awesome!!! i love that line too. its been a LONG time since ive gotten anything from it. i liked the silk n something..shea butter i believe it ws. left my kin so soft!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Tonya on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd fight a bitch for a good deal like this. Lmao.

You must tell the story, though.

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:44 AM
2 moms liked this

I did in a post early this morning, LMAOOOOOOO

I was in there with my kids/grandkids. My 4 year old granddaughter was holding my hand and standing still,not moving or fidgeting at all. This woman bumped into her 2 times............HARD. I asked her what her problems was and told her  if she bumped into my grandchild again I was going to bump her off the balcony outide the store (its on the 3rd floor) of the mall, lol She dropped the bag she was holding and walked out of the store......smdh

The lady next to me said......"I was wondering if you were going to say something to her or just deck her", lol

Damn Twat Waffle looked at my grandchild like she did something wrong, its good thing she left when  she did because my 16DD heard me from across the store and came towards us  walking fast in case she had to grab Maddy in case I went crazy, LAMOOOOOOOO

Quoting thetrollcat:

DO TELL!

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN