Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE SEX ?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
IM CURIOUS ON HOW OFTEN YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE HAVE SEX OR HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU TO HAVE A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP..
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 22, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 22, 2013 at 11:22 AM

before i was pregnant...about 3-5 times a week.

now that i'm pregnant, we aren't supposed to have sex at all (drs orders) but we have sex about once a week. no potential harm to baby, just me

rache71
by Bronze Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 11:22 AM
As often as possible!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 22, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

not as often as I would like. only about 2-3 times a month.

THATS ABOUT HOW OFTEN WE DO THINGS ! WE HAVE 3 KIDS AND I SUFFER FROM FYBRO SO MOST TIMES IM TO SORE OR TIRED AND PLUS WE ARE ALWAYS SO BUSY TAKING CARE OF KIDS
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 22, 2013 at 11:26 AM
This but I think for us it is around 7-8 times per month...roughly twice a week.

My drive isn't great anymore...used to be way higher than DH's but now his is higher than mine. I think DH would be happy with a little more frequently but he is definitely not an everyday guy. I used to be an everyday girl, and he never was interested in that frequency lol.

Quoting TrouserMouse: Not much. Maybe 4-5 times per month. We're happy. I don't think there is a set amount of sex to have to have a healthy relationship.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 22, 2013 at 11:28 AM

No clue how often you should have sex to have a healthy relationship that's different for every relationship. We have sexual contact (I'm about to give birth so I'm not up for full out sex most of the time) 2-4 times a week.

stacey541
by Gold Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Normally twice on the weekends. We work opposite shifts. Right now we are ttc so every other freaking day-its awful. He has to wake me from a dead sleep when he gets off work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 22, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Every single day
mariesmama
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM

twice today....

imakehimscream
by He screams on Dec. 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM
It really just depends. Sometimes its 3 times a week or everyday.
suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Once or twice a week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)