Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Polygamy show **edit**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 143 Replies
1 mom liked this

Would you watch another polygamy show?

One about a family finding love and their match to add more to their family? A different spin on Polygamy than what is already out there. Clean, wholesome, family friendly! Will be airing this summer :)

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:47 AM
3 moms liked this

I dont watch a polygamy show now

happy41ce
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:48 AM
4 moms liked this

Sister Wives is a fav!

I am watching Breaking The Faith when it comes on Sundays. Can't wait for sister wives to be back on soon!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:48 AM
Fair enough :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont watch a polygamy show now

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Mine too!!! I'm not sure about My 5 Wives because I haven't seen it. I'm a strong supporter and was writing this post to see what the general publics thoughts were. I'm going to be on a polygamy show airing this summer and curious about the love, hatred, and those who don't care!

Quoting happy41ce:

Sister Wives is a fav!

I am watching Breaking The Faith when it comes on Sundays. Can't wait for sister wives to be back on soon!

happy41ce
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:53 AM

I love watching it all! It is interesting!  My 5 wives- the wives in that one are very open about the sex and such versus "sister wives" being very quiet about it lol

I would love to watch!! Ill keep an eye out! Will it be on TLC too?

Quoting Anonymous: Mine too!!! I'm not sure about My 5 Wives because I haven't seen it. I'm a strong supporter and was writing this post to see what the general publics thoughts were. I'm going to be on a polygamy show airing this summer and curious about the love, hatred, and those who don't care!

Quoting happy41ce:

Sister Wives is a fav!

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:56 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't even watch the one that's here now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:56 AM
I wondered about that! I heard they were a lot more "open" in talking about it! Yes it will be!

Quoting happy41ce:

I love watching it all! It is interesting!  My 5 wives- the wives in that one are very open about the sex and such versus "sister wives" being very quiet about it lol

Quoting Anonymous: Mine too!!! I'm not sure about My 5 Wives because I haven't seen it. I'm a strong supporter and was writing this post to see what the general publics thoughts were. I'm going to be on a polygamy show airing this summer and curious about the love, hatred, and those who don't care!

Quoting happy41ce:

Sister Wives is a fav!

happy41ce
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:58 AM
yay!!
Quoting Anonymous: I wondered about that! I heard they were a lot more "open" in talking about it! Yes it will be!

Quoting happy41ce:

Quoting happy41ce:

Sister Wives is a fav!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:58 AM

what show are you going to be on?

caligirl7613
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this
have not heard of my 5 wives, have seen a few episodes of sister wives, am currently watching breaking the faith on sundays. i LOVED the show big love when it was on hbo, and yes i am are it as fiction\drama but i still thought it was good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN