Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i will f**king kill you!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
I am STILL pissed off by yesterday's event.

I went to my S/O's house because some of his family members were in town and had never met our son (6months). It was over 15 people who were visiting and wanted time with the baby. somewhat overwhelming but as long as my son wasn't whining, trying to get away, I let him be. He would search for me, see me, smile, and go back to playing. all is well. some members didn't want to hold him because he was slobbering a lot, (he's teething) fine by me didnt offend me.The house finally settled down, everyone was watching a movie. (a coupIe of the guys including s/o stood on the porch talking) I walked into the kitchen to grab a drink, As I was walking back to the living room, I hear my son blowing raspberries, as soon as I turned the corner an "aunt" that was holding him SMACKED him in the mouth and said NO. it was a loud popping noise. I couldn't get to him fast enough. I grabbed him and literally lost my mind. I still have no idea what all I said to her, but alot of cussing as I took my son to another room. his cry was delayed, he pouted then burst into a blood curdling scream. I wanted to kill this woman. who the fuck hits a BABY in the mouth for blowing raspberries?!?!? S/O came running in inspecting him and stormed out. I walked back in the room and another "aunt" said DONT be irrational he needs to learn sometimes.. I told her to let me smack her in her face and dont call it irrational. S/O was pissed, immediate family told me I had every right to be angry. She called me dramatic, I dont know how I didn't smack the shit out of her when I grabbed my son OR when she called me dramatic. BUT I held it together because he needed me. They ended up asking her to leave because she became very disrespectful towards several people including myself. She asked could she say bye to the baby and my only response was "hell no". His mouth was red for a couple of hours which angered me everytime I looked at him, he cried off and on the rest of the day. Sons grandpa apologized several times even though he had nothing to do with her. S/O said choiced words to her (still unclear what was actually said) and apologized too. I am still fuming. I could hurt this woman right now.

VENT OVER.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:57 AM
1 mom liked this
A 6 month old?! I would've lost my shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:01 AM
I absolutely DID. I am STILL pissed off. she will NEVER be around him. I dont care if its "dramatic" JUST NO

Quoting owl0210: A 6 month old?! I would've lost my shit.
colins_mom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:03 AM
This. Totally would have called the cops for assault on the baby. You NEVER need to."pop" a kids mouth (ok maybe after 15 you do, but not the point ;) ) let alone a baby!!

happy41ce
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:06 AM

i dont know how you held back punching her. that would be my first reaction

polkaspots
by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:07 AM
I probably would have called the cops on her and immediately took pictures of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:07 AM
I couldn't even think clearly. his cry was breaking my heart. I wanted to "hurt" her and comfort my love at the same time.

Quoting colins_mom: This. Totally would have called the cops for assault on the baby. You NEVER need to."pop" a kids mouth (ok maybe after 15 you do, but not the point ;) ) let alone a baby!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:08 AM
his cry is what grounded me. I knew he needed me but I truly regret not smacking her. she definitely deserved it!!

Quoting happy41ce:

i dont know how you held back punching her. that would be my first reaction

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:10 AM
I believe S/O did take pictures but it was an hour or so later. not sure because he's been extremely quiet. I know hes still angry.

Quoting polkaspots: I probably would have called the cops on her and immediately took pictures of it.
NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:10 AM
Poor little guy :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:10 AM
A 'pop on the mouth' is abuse. I would have filed a report with the appropriate authorities.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN