Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Package amnesia

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:17 PM
  • 4 Replies

For the third time this holiday season, I had package amnesia.  Knew I placed an order but for the life of me could not remember for what.  This would be less humorous if I had not spent hours researching or finding what I was looking for on the Saturday with the package arriving on Monday.

Saturday, I got a package and tossed to the side.  Checked Amazon to figure what I arrived this morning - everything I ordered is on the truck.  No, it's not the other thing I ordered because that won't be here until after New Years (they lied, it arrived today).  So what was it?  Oh yeah, the photo books that I ordered that said they might be here December 26th.  Ooops and YAY!

Last year, DH and I kept opening each other's boxes - the problem with both of us having Prime and ordering off of Amazon.  Didn't matter if my name was on it or his - the wrong person opened!

How about you guys??

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AZHOTMOM
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:22 PM

The only thing I ordered this year was Iphones for my kids. Sent my dad over to get them since fed-ex left them on the doorstep. My neighbor, who hates me, called the cops and said he was stealing packages. I had to leave work and tell them he was my dad. Nosey old bitch didn't see anything when someone broke my car window but my dad being parked in front of my house for 2.5 seconds and she calls the cops. Uh, crazy old lady.

Sorry about my vent. LOL!

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Am I truly the only one LOL

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I understand - have had my fair share of crazy ignorant neighbors.

Quoting AZHOTMOM:

The only thing I ordered this year was Iphones for my kids. Sent my dad over to get them since fed-ex left them on the doorstep. My neighbor, who hates me, called the cops and said he was stealing packages. I had to leave work and tell them he was my dad. Nosey old bitch didn't see anything when someone broke my car window but my dad being parked in front of my house for 2.5 seconds and she calls the cops. Uh, crazy old lady.

Sorry about my vent. LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Are you living in my house? The prime thing has messed dh and I up with the e-mails. I've seen a couple of things I shouldn't have.
I've been using the app Slice and it has helped a lot especially since I've done about 90% of my shopping online this year. It tracks orders, shipments and receipts. I can track shipments straight from the app instead of going to the websites and entering the tracking info.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)