Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How was he found NOT GUILTY of child abuse?????????????

Posted by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM
  • 119 Replies

I'm all for spanking but all this is too much. Some of you all think I'm being too soft and I'm far from a soft parent.. This is beyond okay to do to a child. Listening to him cry hurt me! I know a fake cry from a real cry and that little boy was hurting. I don't believe in anything other than a swat on the butt with your hand it okay and CERTAINLY not lashing over and over while cursing at your child.

There are just too many lines that have been crossed in this video.

Do you want to know what the most FUCKED UP part aside from the abuse is??????

THIS ISN'T EVEN HIS KID! HE IS PART OF A MENTORING TYPE BIG BROTHER THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is only this childs mentor.

During my research, I found out this guy is from my area! He was arrested and later found not guilty of child abuse charges. HOW?????????????????????????????????????? I have seriously, at this point, lost ALL faith within the Orange County legal system.

Seriously, HOW?

That's okay. If I can make a big enough stink about this, I can have many people protesting his little poetry and music wannabe career.

What do you ladies think?

by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeAmour
by Tonya on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:33 AM

What do you ladies think?

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:35 AM
3 moms liked this
I can't watch, ptsd trigger.

But BUMP

And I don't think any child should be hit, ever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't want to watch it but here's a bump.
BeAmour
by Tonya on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:47 AM

I actually have been researching this.....I don't know why but this particular video got me and not many things get to me. I've watched videos like this before but this one got to me.

I'm happy to say that this guy was arrested and charged with child abuse.

Quoting thefiregoddess: I can't watch, ptsd trigger.

But BUMP

thePBandJmom
by Gold Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Poor little boy.

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:50 AM
I'm glad to hear that. I.know the guy from ohio was arrested for beating the twerking daughters (his claim) I don't know what happened.

Ever since the texas family court judge beating his CP daughter, I just can't watch. That one gave me nightmares.. and the idiot not only escaped charges, he's still a family court judge.

I just lost faith after that.

I seriously want to know, who is filming this stuff? Who is posting it online?

Quoting BeAmour:

I actually have been researching this.....I don't know why but this particular video got me and not many things get to me. I've watched videos like this before but this one got to me.

But BUMP

BeAmour
by Tonya on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:53 AM

And more bad news.....

he was found NOT GUILTY of child abuse!

BUT.............he's from my area, coincidental enough and he's a poet and musician.

I know MANY, MANY people and will spread the word about him.

Quoting thefiregoddess: I'm glad to hear that. I.know the guy from ohio was arrested for beating the twerking daughters (his claim) I don't know what happened.

Ever since the texas family court judge beating his CP daughter, I just can't watch. That one gave me nightmares.. and the idiot not only escaped charges, he's still a family court judge.

Quoting BeAmour:

But BUMP

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:55 AM
:(

I'd be afraid if I were him. I really would.
I just hope the little boy is okay.

Quoting BeAmour:

And more bad news.....

BUT.............he's from my area, coincidental enough and he's a poet and musician.

Quoting thefiregoddess: I'm glad to hear that. I.know the guy from ohio was arrested for beating the twerking daughters (his claim) I don't know what happened.

Quoting BeAmour:

But BUMP

BeAmour
by Tonya on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:57 AM

I surprised he hasn't been jumped (at least not to my knowledge). Man, only if I could get away with things and them not be illegal. Bummer.

Quoting thefiregoddess: :(

I'd be afraid if I were him. I really would.
I just hope the little boy is okay.

Quoting BeAmour:

And more bad news.....

Quoting BeAmour:

But BUMP

Kazoo22
by Platinum Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 2:00 AM
2 moms liked this

I was reading the comments on youtube and some of those people who think it's perfectly fine clearly are not thinking in their right minds. That man said him and the other guy were going to take turns using that belt. What sane person thinks that is okay? There were even a couple posters that felt being angry when you physically punish a child is okay because otherwise you wouldn't be punishing them if you weren't mad. Seems to me the people that think these things yet say they turned out alright are far from alright. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)