Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

not another heated religion post please!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
2 moms liked this
Can we take a freaking day off please? Just one day without anyone bashing anyone else's religious beliefs? This group is not called anti religion, it's called cafe moms. If you were actually sitting in a cafe with other moms would you be a nasty bitch and tell them you don't like their religion? I fucking hope not. I live in a very diverse community, filled with different cultures and religions, and we all get along great. So please can we just stop writing posts with the sole purpose of bashing or pissing off others? It's good we're all different, not bad. It makes life interesting. Don't you think?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:47 AM
Statical probability is like nonexistent. You are asking women to be civilized and from what I have seen...it just isn't going to happen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:51 AM
Damn! Well I thought it was worth a try.

Quoting Anonymous: Statical probability is like nonexistent. You are asking women to be civilized and from what I have seen...it just isn't going to happen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Can't we all just get along?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Never gonna happen here. Get used to it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Not even just the religion / anti religion posts? They're so over done!

Quoting Anonymous: Never gonna happen here. Get used to it.
MiSs.SmOkEy
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it would be quite funny to see the stuff that happens here in real life, at a real cafe. Everyone just gathers when they get bored and move table to table drinking their coffee until someone busts in and starts saying every man wants them and proceeds to undress and show off their "perfect tits". Causing others to take pictures and send it to the lady in the corner wearing the batman mask to hide her identity as she posts the pictures to her blog.

Love it!!
briellesmomma
by Velvet on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:56 AM
Exactly this

Wish it was different but it's not.

Quoting Anonymous: Statical probability is like nonexistent. You are asking women to be civilized and from what I have seen...it just isn't going to happen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Roflmao! You're awesome!

Quoting MiSs.SmOkEy: I think it would be quite funny to see the stuff that happens here in real life, at a real cafe. Everyone just gathers when they get bored and move table to table drinking their coffee until someone busts in and starts saying every man wants them and proceeds to undress and show off their "perfect tits". Causing others to take pictures and send it to the lady in the corner wearing the batman mask to hide her identity as she posts the pictures to her blog.

Love it!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Stop bumping no one likes having to scroll. Holy fuck.

It isn't hard to delete them
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I embrace all reigions and if everyone did the same we would be a Peaceful place.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN