Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you consider too skinny?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Add pics if you like.

I did a post awhile back about attractive women and I posted a picture showing a woman's tummy and her hip bones. I personally love feeling and seeing my hipbones and think it's sexy. But, I wanted to hear/see other women's idea of "too skinny".

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:05 AM
Replies (11-20):
Apgsteenmommy
by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:24 AM
How tall are you

Quoting Ber-Lynn: For me personally on my frame to skinny is below 135-130lbs, is too skinny.
It depends everyone carries their weight differently.
I do like seeing a bit of hip bone, but not on me lol my hips are odd due to a few surgeries.
MaiVal
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:25 AM

She is not plus sized... (the girl in the picture).

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she's really pretty, but (not trying to be rude, I really am wondering) Why do you aspire to be plus sized?

Quoting xredstarsx

Mobile Photo

This is what my inspiration looks like but that is because of how my body is naturally. I am obese now and this would be MY perfect.

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:25 AM
5'6

Quoting Apgsteenmommy: How tall are you

Quoting Ber-Lynn: For me personally on my frame to skinny is below 135-130lbs, is too skinny.
It depends everyone carries their weight differently.
I do like seeing a bit of hip bone, but not on me lol my hips are odd due to a few surgeries.
xredstarsx
by Gold Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:25 AM
At a healthy weight for my height and good muscle tone I am a size 12. I am just built that way. I would have to starve myself to get smaller. I actually did once and was still a size ten but you could count the bones in my chest. I am not meant to be a size 2 and I am fine with that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she's really pretty, but (not trying to be rude, I really am wondering) Why do you aspire to be plus sized?

Quoting xredstarsx

Mobile Photo

This is what my inspiration looks like but that is because of how my body is naturally. I am obese now and this would be MY perfect.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:26 AM

Dh mentioned I was the other day but I think he was just trying to make me feel good lol.  

I think this is a bit too thin, but she might just have her arms up or be sucking in

Quoting Apgsteenmommy: I sometimes see myself as too skinny and so does dh.

The other day I saw this really tall woman and her hip bones where sticking out like crazy and her legs had just skin.... :o

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:27 AM
This is what men are naturally attracted to.
This is the image of a fertile woman.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting xredstarsx

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:27 AM

I think collar bones are sexy! But hip bones are favorite.

Quoting Apgsteenmommy: I do love feeling my hip bones and ribs tho!
Ooooh yes

But I hate feeling my collar bones no! Ewwww

EAzizM
by Erica on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:29 AM

That is just decrepit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh mentioned I was the other day but I think he was just trying to make me feel good lol.  

I think this is a bit too thin, but she might just have her arms up or be sucking in

The other day I saw this really tall woman and her hip bones where sticking out like crazy and her legs had just skin.... :o

xredstarsx
by Gold Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:29 AM
Yes, I would like to be "normal" instead of obese. I know she is very photoshopped but I have seen her on film as well. She has more flaws but is essentially the same shape.

Quoting MaiVal:

This looks like a NORMAL womans body. Ever seen greek statues? They aren't skinny and don't have perfect breasts. But THAT is how women were seen as typical. And this is how we are in general.

I don't want to try and have a 'model' body. All their pics are photoshopped anyway!

Quoting xredstarsx:

Mobile Photo

Apgsteenmommy
by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:29 AM
Do you have a pic? Jc

She might have her arms up

Her hips seem TOO pointy

Plus I think that shade of color helps make her seem skinny

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)