Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you consider too skinny?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Add pics if you like.

I did a post awhile back about attractive women and I posted a picture showing a woman's tummy and her hip bones. I personally love feeling and seeing my hipbones and think it's sexy. But, I wanted to hear/see other women's idea of "too skinny".

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:05 AM
Replies (81-87):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 24, 2013 at 5:19 AM

I just started new ones. I usually don't like workout vids and just kind of do my own thing,but XHIT Daily(on youtube) has some good ones

Quoting ginene: I remember when my stomach was that flat. Sigh... but back to another exercising video. Hopefully I won't get bored. Lol. I'm determined.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you :) I don't think I'm overly fat but I feel a bit too thick. Toning up is on the top of  my to do list.

Quoting ginene: You don't need to lose weight. You look fine.

Quoting Anonymous:

I ate chinese food today so I'm a little bloated, they're usually a little better but here ya go! I still have a few pounds to lose. 

Quoting Apgsteenmommy: Eh screw everyone elseeee

Quoting Anonymous:

If I post my pic, all I'll get is tons of quotes about how I'm delusional and no where near as thin as I think and how I'm fat and blah blah blah.

Quoting Apgsteenmommy: Oppppopppp

What do you look like

Apgsteenmommy
by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 5:19 AM
Ikr ;) but DAMMMMNBBB THAT TUMMY!

Ugh every night I do sit-ups

:( I am trying to get my old tummy back

Quoting Anonymous:

The pink just instantly gives her extra points ....Boobs aren't hurting her either.

Quoting Apgsteenmommy:

Mobile Photo

Mmmmm

MrsErdos2011
by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 5:21 AM

You realize that in the fashion world anything bigger than an 8 is considered plus size.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she's really pretty, but (not trying to be rude, I really am wondering) Why do you aspire to be plus sized?

Quoting xredstarsx

Mobile Photo

This is what my inspiration looks like but that is because of how my body is naturally. I am obese now and this would be MY perfect.

baby development

baby development
ginene
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 5:22 AM
Thanks. I'm going to check it out. I used to do Slim in 6 and it works but its boring. I did it for 3 weeks and had great results. Now I'm interested in T25. I think that's the name.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just started new ones. I usually don't like workout vids and just kind of do my own thing,but XHIT Daily(on youtube) has some good ones

Quoting ginene: I remember when my stomach was that flat. Sigh... but back to another exercising video. Hopefully I won't get bored. Lol. I'm determined.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you :) I don't think I'm overly fat but I feel a bit too thick. Toning up is on the top of  my to do list.

Quoting ginene: You don't need to lose weight. You look fine.

Quoting Anonymous:

I ate chinese food today so I'm a little bloated, they're usually a little better but here ya go! I still have a few pounds to lose. 

Quoting Apgsteenmommy: Eh screw everyone elseeee

Quoting Anonymous:

If I post my pic, all I'll get is tons of quotes about how I'm delusional and no where near as thin as I think and how I'm fat and blah blah blah.

Quoting Apgsteenmommy: Oppppopppp

What do you look like

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 24, 2013 at 5:22 AM

I do. I *personally* consider that plus sized.

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

You realize that in the fashion world anything bigger than an 8 is considered plus size.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she's really pretty, but (not trying to be rude, I really am wondering) Why do you aspire to be plus sized?

Quoting xredstarsx

Mobile Photo

This is what my inspiration looks like but that is because of how my body is naturally. I am obese now and this would be MY perfect.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 24, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Sit ups have never done anything for me. It's so easy to do them wrong but many times, you're not getting the full benefit.

Quoting Apgsteenmommy: Ikr ;) but DAMMMMNBBB THAT TUMMY!

Quoting Anonymous:

The pink just instantly gives her extra points ....Boobs aren't hurting her either.

Quoting Apgsteenmommy:

Mobile Photo

Mmmmm

Apgsteenmommy
by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 5:24 AM
Ugh ikr :((((((( ugggggggggggh! How old are your kid(s)

Quoting Anonymous:

Sit ups have never done anything for me. It's so easy to do them wrong but many times, you're not getting the full benefit.

Quoting Apgsteenmommy: Ikr ;) but DAMMMMNBBB THAT TUMMY!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Apgsteenmommy:

Mobile Photo

Mmmmm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN