Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one who does this when annoyed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
When I get annoyed with DH or the kids I pretend that I have to poop. I go into the bathroom, lock the door and play on my phone. My bathroom is huge and I have a small sitting area for putting on my makeup which is where I normally sit until I calm down. Am I the only one who does this?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:02 PM
I do it. Lol
jeda1429
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I go take a bath. A very looooooooooooooooong bath. I come out when I feel calm and collected. It's the only place I won't be bothererd.

strontium
by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I poop fast so that would be suspicious..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:05 PM
I don't. everyone just kinda leaves me alone if I'm annoyed.
rugratwrangler
by Gold Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I clean when I'm annoyed
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Nice. Now I want to see your bathroom. :-)
I think it's a great idea. I don't do it. But my bathroom is small. I would end up sitting on the toilet. And that's not very comfy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:06 PM

My kids or DH would follow me in. If I get that annoyed, I take the trash out or go check the mail. They won't come with me to do either. If I check the mail, I may swing on the swing set for a little bit before I come home. 

(It's an apartment complex)

Gorilla_Mama
by Gold Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:12 PM

It wouldn't stop my kids. Even if I locked the door the two year old would be banging on it screaming "MAMA MAMA MAMA!"

Gothicgypsy3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I don't go into the bathroom but I have an office/library at home that I go in and shut the door when I'm annoyed or need some solitude.

chalisa0
by Platinum Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:16 PM

LOL.  No, I just tell them I'm annoyed and go into my bedroom or something.  They usually leave me alone for awhile, and then dh comes in and tries to comfort me.  (I never just hang out in the bathroom.  I do my business and leave.  If I'm in there too long, dh knocks and wants to know if I'm ok.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured