Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So if your awake....what was on your kids Christmas list and are they getting it??

Posted by   + Show Post
My kids went incredibly simple on me this year! My 8 year old DS asked for cash and gift cards originally (yea....not getting that from us or Santa!) but then started asking for iPod stuff...like a new case, speaker and headphones! Done!

Dd4 originally only wanted a bathrobe (from Justice lol) and the Lego friends rockstar set (small $15 set). Then she added a cupcake maker and Sofia the First dress. Nice, easy, done!

It was a bit hard coming up with the rest of their gifts ourselves but we managed to find stuff they would really like! Their big gift from us is tickets to a show for each of them. We are taking DD to go see Disney on ice and DS to go see the Harlem Globetrotters.
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
mandy_2536
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Lilly wanted anything Sofia So shes getting the castle, family, dress, and necklace

Brian wanted pokemon x and y and à télescope

Cody wanted dinosaurs and hé got dinosaurs and some Land before Time dvd
Jadnorton
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:41 AM
Ds1 wanted a power rangers samurizer. Done

DS2 wanted everything on earth... I think he will still be happy

DD is only 3 months old. She won't know what's going on but will be happy anyways.
moniagee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:43 AM
My ds 14 wanted some ankle weights, got them

Ds 13 wanted Beats By Dre, got them.

Ds 10 wanted an apron and chef hat, got them. He's really into cooking.

Ds 7 wanted Bey Blades, got them.

Dd 5 wanted a Monster High doll and tea set, got them.

Plus some odds and ends gifts that like clothes and stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love2HateMe
by Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:47 AM

DS1 wanted perplexus, Sorry, heelys (didnt get), chemistry set (didnt get the one he wanted but something of the sort), ... he also got clothes, other toys

DS2 wanted a real rocket ship (didnt get, but did get a toy rocketship), monster trucks, remote control truck... he is also getting clothes and other toys

DS3 wanted a big boy bike with 2 wheels like DS2 has, work bench, dump truck (he is getting a "working" concrete truck the barrel rolls and has teh chute grandpa drives one of those), john deere tractors .. he will also be getting clothes and some Mickey mOuse toys 

DD1 didnt make a list she is only 19 months old but she is getting a baby doll, doll stroller, dress, clothes, My little pony, dog in a bag thing, cabbage patch doll, Minnie Mouse toy....

DusterMommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:59 AM
DD5 wanted Monster High stuff and a tablet. She got 2 MH dolls, a MH paper doll set and a MH bag. She got a Nabi 2, art supplies, and a movie.

DD3 wanted the Baby Alive burping doll and logos. She got both of those,a Nabi Jr, art supplies, puzzles, and a movie.
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 7:02 AM
My 2 year old is still sleeping, shockingly. All she asked for is an Ariel doll, which of course she got.
huntersmama711
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Dis didn't ask for anything, he's only 2. We picked out things that we knew he would enjoy tho. His big present is a train table (that was a pain to put together), a read with me Scout, mega bloks, toy truck and car and a full stocking.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 25, 2013 at 7:07 AM
My girls are 5 and 2. My 5 year old only asked for 6 things this year (shopping for her was very difficult this year) she is getting everything and then some. And my 2 year old didn't have a list this year and she is getting several things. But I am very happy to say that they are only getting one toy between the 2 of them, my oldest asked for a Thomas the train set so her and her sister can play together as one of the things on her list.
huntersmama711
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Mine is still sleeping too. Dh won't let me wake him up. Lol

Quoting SommelierMom: My 2 year old is still sleeping, shockingly. All she asked for is an Ariel doll, which of course she got.
fiatpax
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Dd six, wanted a collectible Barbie, a vampire Barbie
A hundred dollar collect able Barbie she saw on a magazine
Not happening
When she asked Santa when on his lap, I was behind daughter shaking my head no, so Santa could see...lol, then I said maybe Santa is ll put of vampire barbies but he might have the hard to find boy monster high doll instead.

She got to open one gift last night before bed, she picked one, it was three figures, a dragon, a knight on horse and fairy on horse. I said it would be cool if we had a castle to go with them, maybe write last minute note to Santa,cut do not be sad if he does not bring, it is last minute notice and he might not have extra castle in his bag.... Of course she is getting a pink wooden mellisa and Doug castle from Santa
I got deuce, monster high boy doll from Santa, sister got her a Cleo monster high doll
A bunch of other things
She will have a wonderful Christmas, but will. O doubt mention that vampire doll, she has been stuck on it since Halloween
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN