Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So if your awake....what was on your kids Christmas list and are they getting it??

Posted by   + Show Post
My kids went incredibly simple on me this year! My 8 year old DS asked for cash and gift cards originally (yea....not getting that from us or Santa!) but then started asking for iPod stuff...like a new case, speaker and headphones! Done!

Dd4 originally only wanted a bathrobe (from Justice lol) and the Lego friends rockstar set (small $15 set). Then she added a cupcake maker and Sofia the First dress. Nice, easy, done!

It was a bit hard coming up with the rest of their gifts ourselves but we managed to find stuff they would really like! Their big gift from us is tickets to a show for each of them. We are taking DD to go see Disney on ice and DS to go see the Harlem Globetrotters.
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:47 AM
Replies (21-30):
jaded_aquarius
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 7:15 AM
DS asked for a Perplexus ball, Call of Duty Ghosts and night vision goggles....he got all that plus a TV, PS3, Call of Duty Lego sets, the Skylanders start up kit and a bunch of Star Wars stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chunkymunkey922
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Dd just turned 4 and didn't really ask for anything specific.

But yesterday she told anyone and everyone that would listen thst Santa was bringing her a race car. Ummm..... I told her I didn't think Santa has any race cars this year lol.
abstractmommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Ds (4) asked for an eyeball, a starfish, an octopus, and a rainbow dinosaur. He's getting all of those and a bunch of other stuff, like a mini trampoline.

SS(12) never gave us the list we asked for repeatedly. That is until last night, at dinner, he said he wants Minecraft. Well he's not getting that, he doesn't even own an Xbox 360. He got a Kindle Fire, $100 Amazon gift card, and tons of other stuff. I think the Kindle has a Minecraft app he can buy.
SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM
DD wanted a Merida Barbie doll and DS wanted Rex from Toy Story. Yep, they will be getting those.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Ds13 asked for a tv, beats, timberland boots and a north face jacket, he is getting all of that plus more.

Dd8 asked for an iPad mini, iPod, uggs and a north face jacket, she is getting all of that plus more.
bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:44 AM
We did Christmas yesterday since I am working today. My son got exactly what he wanted, even though he didn't ask for it: and Xbox One. He didn't ask because he knew how expensive they were lol.

My daughter got the stereo, comforter and jeggings she wanted. Although I accidentally got the stereo with the iPhone 5 dock, it still let's her plug in her iPhone 4. She was also thrilled with her Batman PJ pants and soft slippers.

My great nieces and nephews were thrilled with their gift cards (for the older kids) and my 2 year old great niece loved her Dora chair. Their mom loved the dishes she desperately needed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:54 AM
They asked for and got: bike, skateboard, chapter books, duct tape, furby, camo hoodie
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:57 AM
They got what they asked for and then some. They're all happy, especially my oldest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn07
by Kat on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:59 AM

My oldest daughter received a Samsung Galaxy tablet. She was really happy with that! She did deserve it this year, she's had straight A's for a while!  My younger two each got a mini tablet, the Trio.. that was their big gifts. They also got some little stuffs but those were their big items. They are happy with what they got! :)

JoProsMom
by Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Dd wanted boob and a clean diaper. She gets it multiple times a day. ITS CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)