Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So if your awake....what was on your kids Christmas list and are they getting it??

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:47 AM
  • 69 Replies
My kids went incredibly simple on me this year! My 8 year old DS asked for cash and gift cards originally (yea....not getting that from us or Santa!) but then started asking for iPod stuff...like a new case, speaker and headphones! Done!

Dd4 originally only wanted a bathrobe (from Justice lol) and the Lego friends rockstar set (small $15 set). Then she added a cupcake maker and Sofia the First dress. Nice, easy, done!

It was a bit hard coming up with the rest of their gifts ourselves but we managed to find stuff they would really like! Their big gift from us is tickets to a show for each of them. We are taking DD to go see Disney on ice and DS to go see the Harlem Globetrotters.
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tntmomof2
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:50 AM
Dd wanted a new tv and ds wanted a new laptop. Yes they are both getting them
abrine7673
by Awesome Possum on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:51 AM
Only thing dd wanted was a monkey toy. She got that. Then I did a puzzle and game and dishes for her kitchen and a few things for her dollhouse and accessories for her leappad.
I probably spent under 200 this year which is amazing for me. I normally spend 2 or 3 x that lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:58 AM

My oldest son didn't ask for anything but he got a new flat screen tv for his apartment and a few other things I picked up for him.my youngest son just wanted a tablet and battle ship.he got both of those and some Ps3 games .i was kind broke this year my boys didn't get alot but we have each other and that's all that matters!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:01 AM
Ds1 asked for a choo choo train the day before Xmas eve .... Ugh! I'm gonna see if my dad can get one for him in the morning, I have to go shopping with him anyway
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:02 AM
1 mom liked this
She asked for a computer. No, she isn't getting it. She's only 7, lol. But we got her plenty of things she will love!

My son asked for cheese -.- he's 2, lol. And we did indeed get him some cheese!
TatyBear
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:06 AM
DD 11 asked for clay charms....she is getting it.

DD 5 asked for a new ipod....she is not getting it, instead she is getting and iPhone.

DD 22 months asked for nothing. Lol but is getting lots. Lol
GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:09 AM

DS 5 wanted a trip to mars to view its moons, a helicopter his dad could fly to work in, a talking robot, a real jeep from a war like our neighbors (its just a busted, spraypainted jeep missing parts its not a "war jeep") and a solar powered night light or something, anything that was powered by a wind turbine.Also, he wanted green eggs and ham for xmas dinner.

He got a talking robot lol. A skateboard and portective gear,. skylanders. a talking spider man wall decal/night light, a nurf gun, a bunch of other stuff.

DD4 wanted a baby doll, a power wheels, a bed for baby dolls, barbies, a video game to learn on her brothers system, a puppy and/or rabbit, and a TV.

She got everything besides a TV and a puppy/rabbit.

Mrs.Thomason
by Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Well mine are to young to ask for anything yet ds is 3 and dd is 3 months. Ds got a drum set, shoes and socks and dd got blankets, her first doll that plays music when you push the belly and some head band bows. Money is pretty tight this year but we did better than last year lol.
iluvbug12
by New Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:36 AM

Bug wanted an Iphone 5S and yes she got it only because I could make monthly payments on it with no money down.  As for the rest of her list in all it totaled $1300    told her no way and got her a few small things in addition.  Jeez Christmas just keeps getting more expensive!

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Dd asked for a laptop and hermit crabs

Done

Also we got her some American girl doll stuff and rainbow loom stuff

I forgot, board games we always buy new board fames for us all. And I tunes cards.

She was easy this year
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured