Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what did you get for Christmas??

Mobile Photo

I got ferrero collection and a gift certificate to a nail and day spa! Oh and my beautiful card.

What did you lovely ladies get?
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

My dad has a tradition that every year he gets the girls jewelry. This year he gave me a beautiful opal ring, my birthstone. Well, technically he gave me picture of it! It was delayed getting here!

My mom gave me exactly what I asked for! A Lowe's gift card! She gave dh the same thing, so we are going to put our 50bucks together and go get wood to build some new tables for the living room!!

Dh wont get me anything until next week. He likes to wait until the sales hit!

Maries_Mom23
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:16 AM
2 moms liked this

DH and I don't exchange gifts, but let the girls shop for us for around $20 each.  I got a Blake Shelton CD and a hair set (those gift sets at Wal Mart that has a brush, ponytail holders, mirror and such).  :)

SKM1119
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Still waiting on husband to get home from the fire station...ugh!!!

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Getting a vacation and a pair of Coach boots so far.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
From my husband a coach purse, a north face jacket and some random nick nacks. My granny gave me a heated blanket and it's my favorite! It's so warm and cozy!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
nothing. I am so ok with it though. I buy what I want, when I want so it's be impossible to get a gift for me lol
Milsmum
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Smelly sets, another beanie hat, converse, hair dryer, cupcake maker and a lovely heart necklace :-) i also got some money off my dad (thats for me and SO)
beans13
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Got an iPad mini and Sorel boots....and a 2014 Honda Accord coupe! But we picked that up on Friday. It is both of ours and oh so pretty.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Nothing. I told him not to get me anything because he can't afford to since half of his paycheck goes to his ex wife.

imakehimscream
by He screams on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Awesome!

Quoting beans13: Got an iPad mini and Sorel boots....and a 2014 Honda Accord coupe! But we picked that up on Friday. It is both of ours and oh so pretty.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)