Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what did you get for Christmas??

Mobile Photo

I got ferrero collection and a gift certificate to a nail and day spa! Oh and my beautiful card.

What did you lovely ladies get?
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Replies (41-50):
dalbax2
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:48 AM
I got a pretty fleece blanket from my downstairs neighbors. A small box of fudge. I have a pointsettia plant and some candy to pick up this weekend. We do for the kids more than the adults.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Coach -phone case, perfume , purse and wallet
Michel kors watch
And yummy chocolate
KRIZZ25
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:50 AM
new bag,socks,head phones for the computer,some cool stuff my kids made,and lot personal stuff for bath ..and i,m going to get myself a tripod for my camera ..merry christmas..
IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I won chocolates in the dirty santa game last night. That's all....so far.

I'm supposed to be getting my great grandma's wedding set today. It's already "mine," but my parents want to keep it at their house (crazy people, lol...but I love them).

I know DH didn't get me anything, I'm ok with that though. He hasn't bought me anything since Mother's Day 2006 when he bought me MY car (that he now drives because I need the van with me in case I have my niece and nephew and my boys need to be picked up from school or something..lol).

TheDoctorsWife
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:52 AM
2 moms liked this
The joy on my child's face.
kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:55 AM
From df a purse/diaper bag that I wanted, a necklace with the letters l o v e in it, and an awesome cheetah blanket. From ds a pair of socks, a cheetah sleep mask and a bath pillow lol! And a kcup maker from my parents :)
Runner36
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I got a gift from my boys but haven't opened it yet...they are playing with their stuff they got from extended family right now :)

imakehimscream
by He screams on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:10 AM
:( feel better

Quoting Anonymous:

sick A COLD

destiny3513
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Kindle fire hdx, temperpedic pillow, books, a emulsion blender thing, k cups......
My baby boy gave me a mommy and baby turtle necklace. <3
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:16 AM
A jeep wrangler, gucci perfume, 2 Jessica Simpson shirts, Clinique makeup, jeans, hollister jacket, a scented wax warmer, Victorias secrets bras & panties, some aerie pajamas, earrings, and some workout/hiking gear! I was definitely spoiled this year
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)