Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Stalker Is Out Of Jail and has Found Me...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

He called me at work (Friday)  and before he could get a word out I transferred the call to the on site police officer.  He had no problem telling the officer that he knows where I work and live and will be coming to my house today. (Very dumb of him as I have a three year no contact order) The officer was easily able to write up a report for me in case he does show up at my house.  Just in case this is what my dh got me. (pic is not me just how it looks concealed)

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Replies (31-40):
bluedolly01
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Not a stalker but threats of major violence from family members here.. oh and I am in Australia I cant get a gun "just because".

After this happened the very first thing I did was work out an escape route for my kids to get away safely and to my neighbours house where she would call the police. We did drills and everything.

I guess depends on how old your kids are though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no plans to be a victim.  I am more worried about the kids.  I haven't slept in days just thinking over and over how to protect them

Quoting tsdaughe: You do what you have to in order to protect yourself. My ex assaulted me and the protective order did nothing. I got pepper spray and the last time he was seen near my house and I called the police I told the officer I would be getting a gun next and would shoot him to defend myself. The cops wouldn't do anything unless they caught him on my property. He went to jail for something else for a year and I saw he was released recently. I haven't seen him near my place but he maybe in court ordered rehab or something. Come to find out he had two dwi's and got 2 more after he assaulted me. Nothing happened to him because the courts allowed him to file charges against me as a scare tactic and the day of the hearing the arresting officer couldn't be there and they were going to continue the case for 2-3 months. They had combined our cases into one even though i had a police officer as a witness. In my line of work, I can't have a record. I was up for a federal contact job and didn't want to risk my clean record. Seeing how the law allowed him to violate the order and him to harass and stalk me, I didn't trust them to see his charge against me was bogus. He filed on his own through a magistrate the day he was released from jail. So i let the charges me dropped. I regret it because his stalking got worse after that. That's why I say do what you have to and don't be a victim. Good for you standing up for yourself. My DH is a great man and was my biggest support and one reason I fell in love with him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:53 PM
2 moms liked this
There's No Such Thing As Aiming Fit The Knees. Anyone With Gun Experience Knows That. Center Mass. Hope You Never Have To Pull The Trigger.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
If You Do Pull That Trigger, You Keep Pulling It Until The Threat Is Gone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

exactly what my husband just said

Quoting Anonymous: If You Do Pull That Trigger, You Keep Pulling It Until The Threat Is Gone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I have been drilling them over and over they are 10 and 11. I have two big dogs and have a great escape plan if for some reason he was able to enter past me my dh my two dogs and our guns. 

Quoting bluedolly01: Not a stalker but threats of major violence from family members here.. oh and I am in Australia I cant get a gun "just because".

After this happened the very first thing I did was work out an escape route for my kids to get away safely and to my neighbours house where she would call the police. We did drills and everything.

I guess depends on how old your kids are though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no plans to be a victim.  I am more worried about the kids.  I haven't slept in days just thinking over and over how to protect them

Quoting tsdaughe: You do what you have to in order to protect yourself. My ex assaulted me and the protective order did nothing. I got pepper spray and the last time he was seen near my house and I called the police I told the officer I would be getting a gun next and would shoot him to defend myself. The cops wouldn't do anything unless they caught him on my property. He went to jail for something else for a year and I saw he was released recently. I haven't seen him near my place but he maybe in court ordered rehab or something. Come to find out he had two dwi's and got 2 more after he assaulted me. Nothing happened to him because the courts allowed him to file charges against me as a scare tactic and the day of the hearing the arresting officer couldn't be there and they were going to continue the case for 2-3 months. They had combined our cases into one even though i had a police officer as a witness. In my line of work, I can't have a record. I was up for a federal contact job and didn't want to risk my clean record. Seeing how the law allowed him to violate the order and him to harass and stalk me, I didn't trust them to see his charge against me was bogus. He filed on his own through a magistrate the day he was released from jail. So i let the charges me dropped. I regret it because his stalking got worse after that. That's why I say do what you have to and don't be a victim. Good for you standing up for yourself. My DH is a great man and was my biggest support and one reason I fell in love with him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:08 PM

yes so i keep hearing

well i would definitely hate to have to take a life, but if it's him or I it will definitely have to be him~!!

Quoting Anonymous: There's No Such Thing As Aiming Fit The Knees. Anyone With Gun Experience Knows That. Center Mass. Hope You Never Have To Pull The Trigger.

mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Ds's stalker peered his head again today. Makes me sick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM

your son has a stalker????

Quoting mrswillie: Ds's stalker peered his head again today. Makes me sick.

abecee
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Do you have a concealed weapons permit?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Es algo muy importante que todas Las mujeres deben de saber.

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Mocha.Maya.Me:

Yeah, more people die by being shot with their own gun, than the criminals getting shot!

Be careful and good luck.

Pero sabes que mi amiga yo Se protejerme
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN