Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Stalker Is Out Of Jail and has Found Me...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

He called me at work (Friday)  and before he could get a word out I transferred the call to the on site police officer.  He had no problem telling the officer that he knows where I work and live and will be coming to my house today. (Very dumb of him as I have a three year no contact order) The officer was easily able to write up a report for me in case he does show up at my house.  Just in case this is what my dh got me. (pic is not me just how it looks concealed)

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Replies (91-98):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:08 PM
No he never hit her or raised his voice at her. he told her she needed to cut down on her smoking and she got mad and shot him.

Quoting Anonymous:

in self defense i suppose

Quoting Anonymous: Wow. my mil shot and kill my dh dad. we have no guns in the house. not even play guns.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:42 PM

THAT IS TRAGIC!

Quoting Anonymous: No he never hit her or raised his voice at her. he told her she needed to cut down on her smoking and she got mad and shot him.

Quoting Anonymous:

in self defense i suppose

Quoting Anonymous: Wow. my mil shot and kill my dh dad. we have no guns in the house. not even play guns.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:43 PM

YES and because they have no address for him nothing can be done unless he actually is caught on the premises

Quoting prdmama1154: Wasn't he in violation of the no contact orser when he called?

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:45 PM
If he comes to your door, put a bullet through his head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:47 PM
That's what I was thinking....if she shoots, she needs to make sure he's not going to get back up.

Quoting Liz132:

If it comes down to you having to use your weapon, remember injuring him will increase the grudge he has against you making him more likely to come after you again if he ever has the chance.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prdmama1154
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:25 PM
What the hell?? That's so wrong. I have a protection order and all I need to do is call the police and they go get him if he violates it. How scary for you. Put that gun right in his face as soon as he puts his foot down on your property.

Quoting Anonymous:

YES and because they have no address for him nothing can be done unless he actually is caught on the premises

Quoting prdmama1154: Wasn't he in violation of the no contact orser when he called?

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM
An i the only one wondering what's wrong with that pic? It looks quite, is there an arm coming out of the side?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:08 PM

If you shoot him, make sure you kill him.  Unload the gun in his head and chest and make sure you have an extra clip for backup.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)