Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stupid B**** gave him a gift!! Update #2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1409 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am seeing red right now, Dh had to work today, he works with this stupid bitch everyday, well she bought him a Christmas present. It was a mug full of different kinds of candy. Who the FUCK does she think she is giving a married man a gift? I want to kick her ass!!!

DH says it's no big deal, that they are coworkers and have worked together for 10 Years. I have met her before and talked to her. I thought she was a very nice person, before this shit!!

He put the candy on the table and the kids had a blast eating it. I am pissed off at him for accepting the gift and not giving it back to her. I swear I want to go into his work and tell that bitch off!!!

**OMG You ladies just don't get it! It was not a cheap dollar store mug. It was a nice Mug that was filled with chocolate coins, lolly pops and 20 candy canes all of a different flavor, it shows that she took time out of her day to think of MY husband. I think it is totally inappropriate for people of the opposite gender to get married people who they are not related to a gift regardless of the reason. I am not crazy, I just don't appreciate some bitch giving my husband things and then him taking it like it's no big deal. Plus allowing the kids to have something that some bitch gave HIM that is what pissed me off the worst!! Fist she gives it to him, then he allows MY kids to eat it!!

And for the people saying she gave one to everyone, she didn't DH said she gave a gift to about 3 people the rest got a card and candy cane****

Update #2

This is my last update,

To answer a couple of questions.

1. No, DH has never cheated on me and there has never been anything I know of between them. She has called him once or twice to see if he would trade her shifts but has never talked to him out side of work. I just don't want to give him the opportunity to and to me the only reason a female would give him a gift would be because she wants him.

2. I am not crazy or Jelous, I just don't need any slut bringing drama into my home or my life.

3. I asked DH what he told her when she handed it to him, He said he said "thank you, I am sure my kids will love the candy" and she said "good, I hope they do" so she knew he would give it to my kids and still she gave it to him. I don't know what her angle was there but I am sure she had one.

4. Lastly I told him to call her and tell her that I didn't appreciate that she gave him anything and to never do it again, he refused saying I was crazy, so I grabbed his phone and he must have deleted her number because he didn't have it in his phone. So I told him when he goes in tonight to tell her. He still refused and told me if I showed up and caused a scene then he would be pissed at ME, ME I didn't do anything wrong!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:37 AM
10 moms liked this

lies

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:37 AM
5 moms liked this
Yawn.
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:37 AM
5 moms liked this
OK troll...
happy41ce
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:38 AM
42 moms liked this

ohh no you are not insecure at all are you?

brendens_mommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:38 AM
4 moms liked this

ummm....

yeah,  alrighty then!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:38 AM
11 moms liked this
She could give him something more than just a mug full of candy. Be happy it wasn't more.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Nope. not a troll. Why call me a troll?

Quoting proudmommy690: OK troll...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:38 AM

troll fail

fairymom82
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:38 AM
67 moms liked this
Wow! overreaction much? Co-workers exchange gifts sometimes no big deal. Quit being hyper jealous seriously its not attractive and makes you look a fool. SMDH.
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:39 AM
24 moms liked this

i call bullshit, that or you are ridiculous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)