Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stupid B**** gave him a gift!! Update #2

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am seeing red right now, Dh had to work today, he works with this stupid bitch everyday, well she bought him a Christmas present. It was a mug full of different kinds of candy. Who the FUCK does she think she is giving a married man a gift? I want to kick her ass!!!

DH says it's no big deal, that they are coworkers and have worked together for 10 Years. I have met her before and talked to her. I thought she was a very nice person, before this shit!!

He put the candy on the table and the kids had a blast eating it. I am pissed off at him for accepting the gift and not giving it back to her. I swear I want to go into his work and tell that bitch off!!!

**OMG You ladies just don't get it! It was not a cheap dollar store mug. It was a nice Mug that was filled with chocolate coins, lolly pops and 20 candy canes all of a different flavor, it shows that she took time out of her day to think of MY husband. I think it is totally inappropriate for people of the opposite gender to get married people who they are not related to a gift regardless of the reason. I am not crazy, I just don't appreciate some bitch giving my husband things and then him taking it like it's no big deal. Plus allowing the kids to have something that some bitch gave HIM that is what pissed me off the worst!! Fist she gives it to him, then he allows MY kids to eat it!!

And for the people saying she gave one to everyone, she didn't DH said she gave a gift to about 3 people the rest got a card and candy cane****

Update #2

This is my last update,

To answer a couple of questions.

1. No, DH has never cheated on me and there has never been anything I know of between them. She has called him once or twice to see if he would trade her shifts but has never talked to him out side of work. I just don't want to give him the opportunity to and to me the only reason a female would give him a gift would be because she wants him.

2. I am not crazy or Jelous, I just don't need any slut bringing drama into my home or my life.

3. I asked DH what he told her when she handed it to him, He said he said "thank you, I am sure my kids will love the candy" and she said "good, I hope they do" so she knew he would give it to my kids and still she gave it to him. I don't know what her angle was there but I am sure she had one.

4. Lastly I told him to call her and tell her that I didn't appreciate that she gave him anything and to never do it again, he refused saying I was crazy, so I grabbed his phone and he must have deleted her number because he didn't have it in his phone. So I told him when he goes in tonight to tell her. He still refused and told me if I showed up and caused a scene then he would be pissed at ME, ME I didn't do anything wrong!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Replies (1381-1390):
Verrine
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Overreacting like that just makes you look crazy jealous. Most men don't like extreme emotions. Maybe she has a crush on him. So what? His relationship with you is the one that matters. Please get a grip on yourself! 

Some people don't understand what is appropriate in a work environment. My previous boss showed up at a coworker's home with flowers on Mother's Day. Neither of them is someone to cheat. Weird but her husband didn't flip out. 

malissaL
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:11 AM
You are going to destroy your marriage with that kind of insecurity. You really ought not let this bother you so much. It's not healthy.
supastars
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol the more you update, the crazier you sound.
pumpkin77
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I give the people I work with gifts.  I do it because I appreciate their hard work.  My gifts mean nothing more than that.  He should reciprocate with a gift instead of giving it back.  You never know, she might become his boss one day - never burn bridges!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 250 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Your stupid....
BaronSamedi
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Yes you did.  You decided to act like a 5 year old.  Grow up!

Alyssasmommy412
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:38 PM

You are jealous your upset someone did something nice, only one bringing drama into your home is you.

He said thank you my kids will love, she said good what is wrong with that, he was honest that he was giving it to his kids, what did you want her to do say no its for you don't give it to your kids, that to me would be way more suspicious. 

I think you just need to drop it, I wouldn't blame him for a minute if you came to his place of business and started a scene about a mug with candy in it, you would look like a complete ass. 

tiniowien
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

My job does secret Santa... Married or not, it's a gift he loves you and your family that's the part that matters 

HippieMomma08
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:43 PM
2 moms liked this
You're fucking crazy.
Ashgambit
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
When the vast majority of people are telling you you're crazy....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)