Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you get up or stay in bed if you wake early?

Posted by   + Show Post

Its so hard for me to sleep all through the night. Yesterday I woke up on my own at 5am and went downstairs and made banana bread since no else would be up for hours. Today I woke up at 4:45 to my dog puking on the floor. Laid in bed on cm for an hour now and trying to debate forcing myself back to sleep or just going downstairs for coffee

by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 5:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
LilliesValley
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:48 AM
I usually get up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:50 AM
I get up. I like the quiet before the rest of the family gets up. Plus the dog doesn't understand sleeping in and has to be let out to sniff every tree and pee.
April620
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:50 AM

Wait you worked for 30 min or was that supposed to be pm?

Quoting Octobersmom:

I had to work from 5 am to 5:30 am this morning.  I came home and crawled back into bed next to my husband which is where I still am.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:51 AM
I stay my ass in bed. like right now.
ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:54 AM

i woke at 5am cause i had to be at work at 615am. otherwise i usually just go back to bed. im NOT a morning person.

jeane81
by New Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:55 AM

eu  levanto e preparo um cafe  bem gostoso!

Octobersmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:57 AM

I worked for 30 minutes.  Totally worth getting out of bed when it's only about 20 degrees out and I only make minimum wage, right?  I do commercial cleaning and the office I cleaned this morning can take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour depending on how messy it is.  Generally I go in at 7 pm twice a week but the facility they're in closed at 5 pm on Tuesday, no one told me so I got there 2 hours too late, so I had to get in as soon as it opened this AM to get everything done and the floors dried before they open to patients this morning. 

Quoting April620:

Wait you worked for 30 min or was that supposed to be pm?

Quoting Octobersmom:

I had to work from 5 am to 5:30 am this morning.  I came home and crawled back into bed next to my husband which is where I still am.

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I am up at 5am daily. I am a morning person and the minute my feet hit the floor I am off and running. I start with a cup of coffee and immediately start on laundry, feed the cats and clean the litter boxes. I am trying to get my house back in order this am from yesterdays festivities. I am waiting for DH to wake so I can vacuum. I have had a very busy morning and I am expecting my grandson any minute. Sleeping or just laying in bed...what's that like? LOL

April620
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I love coffee!

Quoting jeane81:

eu  levanto e preparo um cafe  bem gostoso!

suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:04 AM

I am awake and want to work out, but my toddler seems pretty darn happy sitting on my lap.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)