Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

smoothies and waffles..

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:40 AM
  • 2 Replies
My dd insisted that she wanted cookware for Christmas along with silverware serving.. Now she obviously is trying to break the cycle of tomboy women who can't cook in our family..
Nevertheless, Santa brought her a smoothie single serve blender, a waffle sticks maker, and a tea party set to tie it all together..

Well now I need recipes.. do you have a good smoothie recipe or a nice waffle batter recipe?!? Or if you are awesome do you know any splendiforous waffle and smootie theme tea party concoctions?!?
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
copperked
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:44 AM
For basic fruit smoothies, I go with a couple scoops of frozen yogurt, a couple ounces of juice, and a cup or so of frozen fruit. If the fruit is fresh, skip the juice.

For healthy smoothies, I like to chop an apple and half a banana up add a chopped carrot and a couple leaves of kale and at least a cup of almond milk. Sometimes I throw in some whey protein powder for good measure.
norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:50 AM
A banana, handful of strawberries, 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt, and enough apple juice to make it all liquid enough to blend is delicious! You can toss in some baby spinach too and no one will notice.

All recipes.com is my go to place for good recipes. I always find good ones there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)