Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Merry freaking Christmas you freaking freeloading lousy....

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:41 AM
  • 7 Replies

Rabbits. Or maybe it was fox Idk.  They ate my son's cactus I had planted outside.  It was one that had a red top.  I call it the "flower".  I think it was prickly pear.  Found out on my sidewalk this morning.  Ds10 isn't going to be happy.  I didn't even think animals COULD eat cactus.  Merry Christmas you damned freeloaders isn't it enough animals get into our garbage too?  Hope you enjoyed it and you're lucky I'm not fond of rabbit stew.

by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:42 AM

BUMP!

Jasminemomof3
by Mrs. Ali on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:54 AM

freeloaders lol

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Lol I should've said that to my cats yesterday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Animals eat weird shit. Hope your son isnt to upset and realizes that while yes this sucks, its what animals do. Ive had many plants killed by animals. It happens.
mommytoeandb
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Haha!  DH is going to build a fence around our garden this year.  We have rabbits that live under the shed (when they aren't being eaten by bald eagles...LOL...one of the joys of living by the river).  Darn rabbits don't even flinch when you pull in the driveway.  They are plump.  Dang birds ate my blueberries and cherries this year.  :P

Freeloaders!!!

lexiloo714
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:06 AM
My mom got me a vacuum I really wanted for Christmas. We all went out and when we came back to her house to load the stuff into our car and head home, the dog had chewed through the cord in several places. I was so mad, she's never done anything like that! Thank goodness it wasn't left plugged in
MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Oh no!  You might be able to replace the cord hopefully.  My cat did that to her self cleaning litter box once...chewed the cord...fortunately it wasn't on.  So I started putting batteries it in until it got stuck and fried them.  Now I just clean her litter box the old fashioned way.

Quoting lexiloo714: My mom got me a vacuum I really wanted for Christmas. We all went out and when we came back to her house to load the stuff into our car and head home, the dog had chewed through the cord in several places. I was so mad, she's never done anything like that! Thank goodness it wasn't left plugged in

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)