Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is he cheating?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
my dh and I have been,married for a year, together for 3 years. During the first 3 months of our marriage we almost didnt make it. I caught him looking at girls ads on craigslist. He said he never met any of them and I believe that. But that was still a big no no to me and caused some trust issues. About a week ago he got a text and just out of curiosity I ask who it is. He said it was this girl (we will call her sue) he used to work with. They became friends. Ok cool. Im totally fine with him having female friends just like I have male friends. Well ive noticed since they started talking he has put a passcode lock on his phone and he has been deleting all text messages. He has been quite distant and when I try to talk to him he says nothing is wrong, everything is fine, ect. He doesnt leave his phone laying around like he used to. It is glued to him 24/7. Am I being paranoid or is there potentially something there? I dont want to flat out accuse him of anything. How do I bring this up? How do I talk to him about this?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:19 AM
He's doing something inappropriate and that's the reason he's guarding his phone. You also should've left him after the cl incident. That is disgusting! Men looking for ass on cl, are very strange.
bubble_guts
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Lol. Why are you asking?
You know what's going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
islandsapril12
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I think he is. But don't just ask him just talk to him camly about it and if he still says no. Then go out and buy yourself a prepaid phone, pretend your a single girl and that you got his number from the friend Sue. And see what he does.

I would get a prepaid phone, text him as just a single woman and see what he does.. then save them so you have just cause for cheating..

mandyisamommy
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I think in your heart you already know the answer. It just feels like you want someone to justify how you are feeling about what he is doing.
WillowRayne
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Anything done in secret is bad
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Yes, yes he is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Sounds pretty obvious something is going on. If it were me, id snatch his phone in the middle of one of his text and take a look for myself. Run, lock yourself in a room, and look! He's giving you the reason for the trust issues. He's already made you have them before. Personally, I wouldn't give a fuck if he got mad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:25 AM
These questions just amaze the shit out of me.

Quoting bubble_guts: Lol. Why are you asking?

You know what's going on.
lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:26 AM

It's obvious he's hiding something.

levansbx
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Something shady is definitely going on.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN