Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A package arrived at my df's mom's house *UPDATE*

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Ley
  • 77 Replies
5 moms liked this
It was addressed to him and the sender was one of his exes. Am I concerned? Nope. This particular ex is one of my best friends (I met her after I started dating df). She didn't tell me she was sending anything, though, so I'm anxious to see what she sent. Knowing her, a bunch of toys and clothes for dd and an individual gift card for me and df. She probably snuck some things in for the new baby, too. Df's mom said the package was pretty big. I wish she had sent it here though!

I messaged her asking why she didn't send it to my house, and asked df's mom to open it the box and see what all was in there. Just waiting on responses from both.

So the ex got back to me first. She sent it to df's mom's cause she lost my address (she apparently wrote it on a piece of paper when I gave it to her in October and then los it), and didn't wanna ruin the surprise so she asked df's mom for ger address. Which mean df's mom knew it was coming lol. I messaged back asking what was in the box. She sent me a winky face -.-

Df's mom called me back. The package contained 4 gifts for dd, 3 gifts for me, 2 gifts for df and a small gift labeled "family". She said they were all wrapped. Hmmmm...now I'm even more curious lol

UPDATE: Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I actually left my phone at home when we left for her house and didn't realize it until we got there. So, these were the gifts!

Dd: A Barbie water park for the bath, a Disney Princess ball pit, building blocks, and a new outfit with an extra pair of pants.

Df: A new game that he had no idea was out lol and an Axe Phoenix gift set

Me: A bath gift set, a pair of gloves that I saw when she was visiting in October that I wanted, and apparently I have a dolphin bedset on the way (she put the tracking number and estimated arrival date in a small box)

And the family gift was a pair of booties for the new baby.
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Why didn't she send it directly to your house and include you if she's your bestie?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:39 PM
52 moms liked this

As long as it's not a mug full of candy it's probably OK. 

Ashley1113
by Ley on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I messaged her asking why she sent it to his mom's house and not ours. I gave her the address in October when she wanted to send something for dd's birthday. Df said he had no idea tjat she sent anything either. His face was more flabbergasted than mine when I told him she sent a package

Quoting bluemountain75: Why didn't she send it directly to your house and include you if she's your bestie?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Bahaha!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Fun!!  :)

Ashley1113
by Ley on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:43 PM
That woman is nuts.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ashley1113
by Ley on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I really wanna know what's in there! Lol

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Fun!!  :)

bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Interesting. Not saying it's bad but just interesting behavior. Bump for update on what's in the mysterious box!

Quoting Ashley1113: I messaged her asking why she sent it to his mom's house and not ours. I gave her the address in October when she wanted to send something for dd's birthday. Df said he had no idea tjat she sent anything either. His face was more flabbergasted than mine when I told him she sent a package

Quoting bluemountain75: Why didn't she send it directly to your house and include you if she's your bestie?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Hahaha. I see what you did there

Quoting Anonymous:

firespurity
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Mugs full of candy are scandalous.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN