Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

2014 Predictions: Share Yours!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Share your fun 2014 predictions and why you predict that? It can be about Hollywood, politics, tech, business, life, whatever. This is just fun and it's not meant to be taken seriously so have fun!

1- Miley Cyrus becomes a mom. 2013 was a big year for Miss Cyrus, but her twerking antics are no match for the baby boom in Hollywood. The next step for Miley to remain relevant next year? Get a boyfriend and get knocked up!

2- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt break up. Pitt finally lands a movie role with Kristen Stewart and the rest is history!

3- We will see a boom in Hollywood divorces/breakups: Kourtney Kardashian/Scott Disick, Nicole Richie/Joel Madden, Will Smith/Jada Pinkett, Sarah Jessica Parket/Matthew Broderick...

4- BlackBerry goes

5- The economy takes a further dive. Retail, restaurants, media, fashion industry will take a nose dive. The health care industry will take a fall as well.

6- This will be the last years for American Idol and X Factor.

7- We will see a decline in reality television and this will inspire networks to try their hand at scripted television again.

If I come up with any more, I will let you know! In the meantime, share your predictions below!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Bump
JjcH0911
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:23 PM
This country goes to more hell thanks to Obama!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:24 PM
I'm going to have a baby!
Mamaof3and1tobe
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:28 PM
I will wear a bikini next summer lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

You do realize that the checks and balances system that governs our politics would make the senate and congress more guilty than him, right?

Quoting JjcH0911: This country goes to more hell thanks to Obama!!!!

AVE SATANAS!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:30 PM
I predict I have a baby. And more then likely end up single. Also make a huge move.
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I predict the Colts will blow an early play off game, causing me to fling things at the tv and then curl up in a sobbing/cursing ball of pity.

abecee
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:31 PM

The citizens of the United States ban together and oust the president and all sitting congressmen and senators.  We start over..and this time our government becomes one of the people, by the people and for the people.  Our new elected officials are paid much much less and we, the citizens, all become involved in all decisions the government makes.

.Zombie.Girl.
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:34 PM

This is an interesting post. So here is a bump. 

I'm sick and can't think of anything at the moment.   

leksismommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Dh and I will buy two vehicles and our income will almost double. Its already in the works.
I don't think Miley will have a baby.
The i Phone 6 will probably come out.
Stock market will plummet.
Another mass shooting in a crowded place.
California will get a HUGE earthquake
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)