Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

divorcing over sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
If i knew not having sex would make him file divorce....ida done it sooner.

It hasnt even been that long.
Hes beem buying me stuff spending cash.
Then hell rant n rave n freakout.
Then hell cry n pity himself.
All this over not having sex.

I feel he should be able to go without sex without having a mental breakdown
He says its normal for guys to be like that. N its not normal to not want sex.

Hes a prev he needs it all the time . So fine i used to just give it to him. But id feel used gross sick n then hell go back to his shitty self.

So now im like no. If i dont want it i wont do ot just for you.

he thinks i should b a good wife just suck it up n do him thats its not a big deal.

Then why cant he be a goid hubby and not do it.

I dont like sex because im fat
i dont like that the kids can hear us.
I dont like that his cock is pirecd i think he doesnt wash right because when we fuck.my ph is messed up it smells sour.

It doesnt feel good. It feels like a waste of time getting slimy n sweaty in our cold ass house.

Whos right whos wrong.

now he left this morning saying im filimg for divorce then its been less then three weeks since we fucked.

Aside from,all the emotional bullcrap of y i dont want to be with him sexually he thinks i should have a time line and forgive him just like that nc he did for me. what he did n what i did are not the same.

Its not my fault he forgave me, i am working on forgiving him if i even can
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:19 PM
3 moms liked this

When your relationship has hit such a low that all you can see is each other's character flaws and not the person you fell in love with, you have a problem.

When your marriage comes down to petty drama and the Great Good is ignored, you're destined for divorce. A good marriage is all about compromise and give and take...Sounds like you've both forgotten how to do that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
What?....
LadyEmris
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:21 PM

I think sex is important in a relationship. But if it hasn't been that long since you last had sex it sounds like there is probably a lot more going in. I'd say if you want to work on saving your marriage do whatever you can to save it, if you're okay with divorcing then go ahead with the divorce

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Were divorcing he refuses to accept it.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

When your relationship has hit such a low that all you can see is each other's character flaws and not the person you fell in love with, you have a problem.

When your marriage comes down to petty drama and the Great Good is ignored, you're destined for divorce. A good marriage is all about compromise and give and take...Sounds like you've both forgotten how to do that.

lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Wow, sex is important in a marriage. Not the most important thing but important. I think you have some self esteem issues you need to work on.
lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree!

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:23 PM
our marriage is done. Its over done. He just wantd to use me until its final

Quoting LadyEmris:

I think sex is important in a relationship. But if it hasn't been that long since you last had sex it sounds like there is probably a lot more going in. I'd say if you want to work on saving your marriage do whatever you can to save it, if you're okay with divorcing then go ahead with the divorce

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:23 PM
You sound like a shitty selfish wife
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Unless you live in a state that requires both signatures for divorce, I'd say that's HIS problem and not yours ;)

Quoting Anonymous: Were divorcing he refuses to accept it.

AVE SATANAS!
lalaboosh
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Um...

I got nothing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN