Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Update His wife is nothing but a c**t and so is he I hope her cancer is long and painful!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 674 Replies
3 moms liked this

I'm so tired of being disrespected by my fiancee. He and I have been together for 3 years. We have a 10 month old daughter together and he's always putting his family before us. We met when we worked at the same company he's one of the big bosses and I was working in the call center. I knew he was married but he always said he'd leave her for me. I don't know why he's with her anyway she's so old! She's like 40 and her tits hang and she's fat! Finally he left her about three months after we started dating and like a week later she called him crying she had cancer. I still think she was faking it! I don't think she had cancer I think she just shaved her head. Anyway he  told her that we broke up but we've still together. Now it's been 3 years and this year I is our baby's first Christmas he was there for the first Christmas of his other children so why can't he be there for our daughter. I asked him if she was less important and he said "of coarse but you know what you were getting into being with me." 

When he finally came over this morning we did a gift exchange and I bought him a really nice watch and a new Playstation I got him a bunch of games and a new TV but all he got me was a dildo and some lacy panties he wants me to give him a lap dance in. Sure he bought our daughter thousands of dollars in gifts and clothes for Christmas and he seems like he loves her so much but I'm beginning to feel like i'm just a sex object to him.

He couldn't even spend the day with me because his wife's cancer came back and this might be her last Christmas 

I think I should tell her about our baby maybe than she'll die faster. 

*He says he loves me which is a whole lot more than he says about his wife. She's so ugly and hideous. He talks about how ugly and fat and old she's gotten all the time. He doesn't love her I think he just doesn't want to lose all the money he's made working so hard when all she's ever done was sit on her fat ass and pop out 4 babies. She hasn't worked a day in her life she just leeches off him. I'm goin to call her right now and tell her that Bill is leaving her and i'm gonna text her pictures of Bill and our sweet daughter. 

*I don't know what to do I guess all of you were right he lied to me. I drove to his house with my daughter and the bitch laughed in my face. She was so crule. She said she already knew and me and our daughter. She said she told him he could have sex with me because she couldn't do that for him anymore. She said she was the one that picked out all my daughters gifts and she told me that every Weds and Friday when Bill takes our baby out for the day he really brings her over to their house! That bitch said she knitted all the blankets he gave her when she was born. How could he? How could he lie to me like that. She said I was nothing more than a cum dumpster and that he doesn't love me. 

I don't know what to do I think I might just take my daughter and disapper and never speak to him again. How could he hurt me like this. He's nothing but a snake I hope all you bitches are happy now! 

*Bill came over after I spoke to his wife he said that he really loves his daughter and loves me to. He said that nothing has changed and that we'll be together when his wife dies. He said he was sorry for not telling me his wife knew about us and our baby. He said he was sorry for bringing the baby around the family.  He said he won't do it again and he kept saying we'd be together after his wife dies. I want to believe him but he's lied to me already. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:21 PM
27 moms liked this

It's so sad.

He couldn't be a good husband to his first wife, even going so far as to make plans to leave her for you while still married to her and you somehow thought he'd treat you differently knowing his pattern of behavior.

:(

Sj218
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:21 PM
8 moms liked this
Do you expect sympathy?
samyee33
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM
17 moms liked this
You're disgusting.....in so many ways
BEXi
by BEXi on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM
14 moms liked this

....I really hope youre a troll. If not, I hope you die in the most grusome way possible and rot in FUCKING HELL.

emt088
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM

sheesh...    not touching this one

venessaw04
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM

where in the hell do you think hes your fiance when he is still very much married.  doesnt sould like you live together. What happens when you want to be a homewrecker.  Hes never gonna leave her no matter what he keeps feeding you.3 yrs and still no divorce your stupid and ignorant.  She did nothing to you, does she know you guys even have a baby together

mcdun
The most effective way to do it, is to do it. -Amelia Earhart
Yesterday at 6:42 PM
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
11 moms liked this

Oh boy! 

this is what you get for fucking a married man and guess what? He might love his daughter but obviously if all he gave you for Christmas was a sex toy and some underwear you're not the love of his life! By the way he can't be your fiance if he's married already. 

Oh come, you can hear its faint echo right now.

I'm here to turn up the volume. 

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
15 moms liked this

If this is true I award you dumbass of the year.

Amybelle
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:24 PM
5 moms liked this

Troll

km1970
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:24 PM
4 moms liked this

awww...must suck to always play second best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)