Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I told my DD she needs to find a new place by the first of the year UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 542 Replies
17 moms liked this

Long story short we caught my DD sneaking a boy out of our house in the middle of the night. She is 19. This was not the first time or even the same guy as the other times. Secret overnight sleep overs are not allowed. We dont have many rules but one of them is that I want to know who is in our house at all times. I dont think that is too much to ask for. Another rule is no boyfriends spending the night. I have younger daughters also who think that if their older sister does it than they should be able too also. The first time we found out we had a very serious talk with DD. If she wants to have sex she is going too but she can at least follow the house rules. I told her the next time it happened she needed to find a new place to live. 

It might be really different if it was a long term boyfriend and they were really commited but just random guys is not something I want in my house. 

UPDATE!: My DD has already found a new place. I helped her pack some of her stuff and she spent the night last night there. DH and I are going to help her move more of the bigger stuff tomorrow. We had a long talk and she apologized for what she did and thanked me saying that she really loved her new place and was thankful for the push getting her there. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:42 PM
39 moms liked this
I don't blame you. She isn't respecting your rules.
JC2223
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't blame you. If she can't follow the rules, then she can live somewhere else!

emt088
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:43 PM
6 moms liked this

cant blame ya there. I wouldnt want random guys in my house at all hours either. especially with other, impressionable kids in the house

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Your house, your rules.  I grew up with that same rule, and will apply that rule to my sons.

JessicaA13
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:43 PM

If she can't respect you and follow your rules in YOUR home, then she needs to find somewhere else. Simple as that!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:44 PM
6 moms liked this

hell even if it is long term it is a hell no. Because high school they consider two months long term. She can get her own damn place if she wants to live FREELY

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Good for you for standing your ground,
withsecond
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Well, you warned her and she did it anyway.
othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:44 PM

I would have her move too

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:44 PM
53 moms liked this

*waits for the sex supporting moms to reply to the OP how she is a control freak*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)