Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's 4am and he's not home I'm freaking out

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies
2 moms liked this
Df and our roommate went to the bar last night at 10pm and it's 4am and he still isn't home. The bars close at 2. I tried calling and it was ringing but now goes straight to voice mail. If he went to a friends it would be nice to have known. I don't have anyone's number. I'm Freaking out wondering if he's OK and where he is. I have to work tomorrow and I can't even sleep

Update page 8 he's home.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maddiesmommy5
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry, that is very disrespectful of him.

qkristen5468
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure he's actually okay and probably passed out on a friends couch.....wouldn't stop me from ripping him a new one when I saw him next.
ineedcoffeemom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:03 AM
1 mom liked this

He probably passed out at a friend's house before even thinking about calling. My husband's done stuff like that a few times ..... he doesn't realize at the time that he's causing me distress. But I hope that is what happened with your df and he's ok. Try to get some sleep ..... you'll need it no matter what the circumstance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:03 AM
Idk if he is at a friends, jail or hospital. I'm not sure what to do.

Quoting maddiesmommy5:

I am sorry, that is very disrespectful of him.

tnt-manda
by Mandy Dandy on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Girl, lose them both. If they don't have respect enough to let you know whats going on there not worth having as friends. Unless of couse they actually are in some sort of trouble...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:05 AM
If that's where he is Ya I'm going to rip him a new one. I just keep thinking what if that's not where he is and something happened.

Quoting qkristen5468: I'm sure he's actually okay and probably passed out on a friends couch.....wouldn't stop me from ripping him a new one when I saw him next.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:06 AM
That's my fear, last text was sent around 1230 from me saying I was going to sleep and him saying good night.

Quoting tnt-manda: Girl, lose them both. If they don't have respect enough to let you know whats going on there not worth having as friends. Unless of couse they actually are in some sort of trouble...

qkristen5468
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:07 AM
I understand hun. Roommates not answering his phone either? Called around to other friends?

Quoting Anonymous: If that's where he is Ya I'm going to rip him a new one. I just keep thinking what if that's not where he is and something happened.

Quoting qkristen5468: I'm sure he's actually okay and probably passed out on a friends couch.....wouldn't stop me from ripping him a new one when I saw him next.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:08 AM
I don't have his or anyone's number.

Quoting qkristen5468: I understand hun. Roommates not answering his phone either? Called around to other friends?

Quoting Anonymous: If that's where he is Ya I'm going to rip him a new one. I just keep thinking what if that's not where he is and something happened.

2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:08 AM
I'm pretty good about updating the husband about my whereabouts after bar hours. There was only one time that I got so drunk that I didn't make it home, but my friend made sure to let my hubby know that I was done for and I was being taken care of. Have you tried getting hold of his friends?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)