Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Skyrim players?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this

They have it on sale on Steam, so I thought why not. How many of you killed a chicken? lol

I don't know why but the first thought when I saw one in Riverwood would was to kill it and apparently that is a major offense and I had the entire town attacked me and then I got thrown in jail lol. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:40 AM

bump

.panda.
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Can't say I've ever tried to kill a chicken. I did kill a spider before I realized it was a pet. I hauled butt out of there and stayed away for a couple of days. Oops. Lol
Qzx
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:47 AM
I did that too the first time I played. I was like, what I can't even kill a chicken?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:48 AM

lol I was like why the fuck are people attacking me?! Then I ran to Whiterun and they put me in jail lmao. Like why is that so damn serious haha

Quoting Qzx: I did that too the first time I played. I was like, what I can't even kill a chicken?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:49 AM

hahaha.

I can't tell you want made me want to do it, I guess I learned my lesson lol

Quoting .panda.: Can't say I've ever tried to kill a chicken. I did kill a spider before I realized it was a pet. I hauled butt out of there and stayed away for a couple of days. Oops. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:50 AM

bump! 

colins_mom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:52 AM
I just started playing. So it has been noted, don't kill a chicken!
.panda.
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Lol! Its a great game. I am on my second character and I still find new things to do, especially after the Dawnguard and Dragonborn add-ons. Do you like it so far?

Quoting Anonymous:

hahaha.

I can't tell you want made me want to do it, I guess I learned my lesson lol

Quoting .panda.: Can't say I've ever tried to kill a chicken. I did kill a spider before I realized it was a pet. I hauled butt out of there and stayed away for a couple of days. Oops. Lol

Tinento
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:56 AM
I've successfully killed the riverwood chicken :p, but then again, my sneak and archery are at 100. It's a great game, have fun!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:56 AM

haha I wish someone had warned me! I seriously never expected that to happen lol.

Quoting colins_mom: I just started playing. So it has been noted, don't kill a chicken!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN