Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DD sleeping over at boyfriends house?!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
My DD is 17 and trying to talk me into letting her sleep over at her BF house because she is spending time with his mom. She practically lives over there. She was even going to have his mom call me to talk me into it! I'm just not okay with this and I can't believe I have to explain myself to adults
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:50 AM
4 moms liked this
Yeah... She's boinking her boyfriend.
askmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Hell no!
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Then don't let her! And you shouldn't explain... just say to the mom she already asked & knows younger answer is no. if the_mom asks why a simple I'm her parent should be. enough.
Katkinson
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM
2 moms liked this

UM, NO. 

The fact that the other mom seems ok with this is a little alarming, too. 

As a matter of fact, I'd limit the time she's over there during the day.  How well are they watched?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Obviously. And " sleeping in seperate rooms" doesn't mean shit to mr

Quoting Anonymous: Yeah... She's boinking her boyfriend.
SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Haha. I remember doing that 15 years ago. It was not with the best of intentions.

You know whether she can handle it, whether they are having sex, and what kind of family he has. Maybe it'd be fun sleeping over there for her. *shrug*

dancer
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Then no is no.   Some moms that don't have daughters,don't get it.  I want u to know,I do understand.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Often times she is over there and her BF is working!

Quoting Katkinson:

UM, NO. 

The fact that the other mom seems ok with this is a little alarming, too. 

As a matter of fact, I'd limit the time she's over there during the day.  How well are they watched?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:54 AM
I don't see the problem... but when my DD was 17 she had already graduated hs, was in college, and paid her way so she was essentially an adult
SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:56 AM

To be fair, my first boyfriend had a very nice family, and when I slept there, it was in another room. His parents were pretty diligent about watching that. But everyone has to get in the bathroom in the morning, so there will be opportunities for them. Again, you know what your DD can handle.

My parents knew I was not having sex. I had no interest in high school to fuck anyone. I didn't like anyone enough to do that. So maybe that's why my strict parents were ok with letting me sleep over at his place.

Quoting Anonymous: Obviously. And " sleeping in seperate rooms" doesn't mean shit to mr

Quoting Anonymous: Yeah... She's boinking her boyfriend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)