Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My stepmom threatend me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
My dad has a new gf and broke things off with my sm. He moved out of state and is working while living with his new gf.

I've spoken to the new gf over the phone sm hates his new gf, however sm knows I've spoken to his new woman. She seems pretty cool and I'd like to get to know her before passing judgement on her. Dad's ex thinks that because she doesn't like the nw(new woman) I shouldn't either.

I gave his ex(sm) a chance and she is not what you'd expect.

I was invited along with my dd down to stay with them(dad and his nw) for my birthday. Sm threatend me yesterday and told me that if I do go for my birthday she'll kick my ass wether I'm pregnant or not.

Like I said I want to get to know my dads nw before I pass judgement against her. My mom does too. I've even thought about telling my dad to bring her for Christmas, my own mom is willing to let dad and his nw stay at her house.

Sm has a problem with me and dd going down to visit my dad and his nw and can't handle the fact that I want to get to know this lady.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Okay
etsmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I would tell her to grow up. The relationship is over and threats to you are only going to end badly. One step towards you is going to land her in jail. I would tell her so too. 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:11 AM
I read your post wrong so I deleted my first reply.

Yeah, i would tell her if she comes near you she will be going to jail. Wow...how old is this woman? She needs to grow up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Just cut sm out of your life. You don't need someone who is toxic like that. 

jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:12 AM
She is not blood related to you, your dad is. Do what you want and ignore her. She has no business threatening you. I would cut off contact for that. You don't owe her any thing.
kjbennett26
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:13 AM

she sounds like a controlling bitch!  who the hell is she to tell you you can or cant do something and then threaten you?!  Seriously...she needs to grow the fuck up

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:14 AM
She's extremely jealous mind you my ss(step sister) has 4 kids and I have my 3 year old and one on the way. I'm 27 and she yelled at me when I mentioned kids, before I had any saying that my dad better be happy with the grand kids they have. After I had dd and they came to the hospital and I noticed the look on her face was sour.

She's bitter and can't stand to see anybody else happy.

Quoting Foolynroo2: Okay
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:15 AM
She's in her 50's

Quoting blsdbyangel07: I read your post wrong so I deleted my first reply.

Yeah, i would tell her if she comes near you she will be going to jail. Wow...how old is this woman? She needs to grow up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:18 AM
I'm going to let my dad know before he leaves to go back she threatend me. She already had a fit because I spoke with his nw over the phone in July.

Quoting etsmom:

I would tell her to grow up. The relationship is over and threats to you are only going to end badly. One step towards you is going to land her in jail. I would tell her so too. 

Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Then why are you talking to her?

Quoting Anonymous: She's extremely jealous mind you my ss(step sister) has 4 kids and I have my 3 year old and one on the way. I'm 27 and she yelled at me when I mentioned kids, before I had any saying that my dad better be happy with the grand kids they have. After I had dd and they came to the hospital and I noticed the look on her face was sour.

She's bitter and can't stand to see anybody else happy.

Quoting Foolynroo2: Okay
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)