Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Family has been destroyed and I am scared

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 127 Replies

This might get long I hope you bear with me. I have been married for 27 years. I have went through alot in this marriage and put up with alot of my husband's antics. I believed in my traditional vows and by the grace of God I came this far.

I have a daughter from a previous marriage, her father died, and when I meet my now husband she was 7 years old. She is now 34 years old and her husband died in February and like some young couples didn't think about the future and didn't get life insurance. Her husband died in his sleep.

My husband is retired and in October she called me and asked on the weekends could he take her to work because her boss changed her hours and the busses didn't run that early, she does not drive. I asked my husband and he said yes no problem.

He started taking her to work, then it was taking my grandkids to appointments while she was working and I kick myself in the butt because now when I look at it red flags were everywhere. I would get texts from my grandkids asking could they have money and shoes and everything else when they never had before.

In October I get a call  from my daughter that he went over the line with her. She told me he had bought her a costume for Halloween and it wasn't a costume to wear out . She also said he had written a letter and enclosed a large some of money and he paid some of her bills.

I went to her house, my husband took me and I was appalled what he wrote and the costume he bought. He asked her to take pictures with a top on and without a top and he couldn't wait and don't forget the black thong. I have all of this . He also said we can have a halloween party ourselves. He suggested they go to Oasis spas

I have a 25 year old son  our son and he lives with us, and he is special needs and been on IEPs since preschool. He is going to college and doing very well . He found out and he said Dad leaves or I leave. He doesn't work so I chose my son.

I am disabled and can not work, I have no access to money because my husband would not put my name on the banking account. I know so stupid of me. I guess I just wanted to get this out because some people say  well nothing happened. Everything happened to me and my son. My son said this is my sister and I don't want anything else to do with him,

There is alot more that went on but this is long  and didnt want to over whelm anyone.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dominic062407
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:17 AM
3 moms liked this
Que?
kellysp6637
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:17 AM
8 moms liked this

Oh my god, I'm so sorry, this sounds horrid.  What a horrible situation to be in.

I hope any and all moms who depend solely on their husbands for their basic necessities are reading this and realize just how important it is to be self sufficient. 

I wish you the very best of luck.....

tiafez
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:19 AM

is your husband now with your daughter and her kids?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:19 AM

What does that mean?

Quoting dominic062407: Que?

aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Hmm.... gross
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:21 AM
So your husband is a pervert?

If you have proof of this and file for divorce it is likely you could get spousal support. What a jerk! I am sorry you're going through this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:21 AM

No she is so upset about this he is at a hotel

Quoting tiafez:

is your husband now with your daughter and her kids?

boricua3177
by Monica on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:21 AM

This! 

Quoting kellysp6637:

Oh my god, I'm so sorry, this sounds horrid.  What a horrible situation to be in.

I hope any and all moms who depend solely on their husbands for their basic necessities are reading this and realize just how important it is to be self sufficient. 

I wish you the very best of luck.....

newmom121812
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Your husband is a pos. That would ruin any vows i had too him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Hmm, keeping it in the family. Totally classy. At least they aren't blood related. What a POS.

I don't know what to tell you except maybe to file for divorce and maybe you can get alimony since you can't work. Or have you tried to get SSI disability?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)