Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How can I make this better??

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:10 PM
  • 0 Replies

Mobile Photo

I am the only girl in a family full of boys my whole life. I am not very girly, but I do try to be sometimes. I want a new hairstyle, because I have sported the same look since I was 14 years old and it is getting old. My hubby says he loves my hair long so I want to keep it long, but what color should I go with? I feel like I don't have a very pretty face :/ and I never smile with my teeth because I hate my teeth. My hubby took this picture of me thinking he could show me how pretty I am, but I don't see it. I need help changing my style I'm not looking for a self esteem booster I wanna know what I should do to pump up my look or what I should be wearing (makeup, hairstyle) for my face shape and eyes and what not. I am wearing makeup in this pic BTW. I prefer the natural makeup look and I don't like to wear a lot of it. I like bright colors but I am not into that smoky eye thing at all my hubby would probably die if he saw me do that to my eyes anyway lol. Anyways please give me all your suggestions on how to vamp up my style/look. I wanna feel like a new woman this year and a trophy for my hubby to come home to. :)
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN