Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I TOLD you -WARNING: dogs mentioned in post-

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM
  • 81 Replies
4 moms liked this

My little cousin was walking around my house holding a peice of bologna in one hand and some cheese in the other hand. Her mom told her to sit at the table but she didn't listen. She went over to the couch in the family room and sat in front of it. She put the cheese on the floor and before she looked down to get it, our American Bulldog mix swooped it up and ate it right in her face (even drooled on her a little)

The face she gave us was hilarious. She didn't know how to react. And the way she was telling us that her cheese was stolen was even more funny. All I made out was puppy...cheese....more.  Her mom and I just laughed at her and she walked away with this puzzled look on her face and munched on her bologna. 

I am going to miss my family when they leave. This house has never been so funny. 

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Awww too cute!
Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:29 PM
LOL! Our dog is a moocher too and the cat has turned into one the last few months. She grabbed a chicken bone right off my plate and ran off with it in her mouth"
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:32 PM

My cat is the reason we don't eat in the bedroooms. She'd come right up to us and roll the meatballs out of our spaghetti if she could. Usually she just topples over something and leaves a huge mess. 

Quoting Bethsunshine: LOL! Our dog is a moocher too and the cat has turned into one the last few months. She grabbed a chicken bone right off my plate and ran off with it in her mouth"

Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM
My cat was never like this before our other cat died in March. She has become so much more social.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

My cat is the reason we don't eat in the bedroooms. She'd come right up to us and roll the meatballs out of our spaghetti if she could. Usually she just topples over something and leaves a huge mess. 

Quoting Bethsunshine: LOL! Our dog is a moocher too and the cat has turned into one the last few months. She grabbed a chicken bone right off my plate and ran off with it in her mouth"

Thunderbug75
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:35 PM

My DS has started to feed the dog straight from his high chair.  I laugh every time know I shouldn't but I do.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Lol how old is she?
.Zombie.Girl.
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Hahaha!!!! Yep, If there are dogs in the house you can never leave your food unattended. XD

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Hehe

One of our cats is like that. I've actually have had to fight him over a loaf of bread that had fallen off our shelf. 

mollymolly
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:38 PM

At least the dog waited till she put the cheese on the floor instead of taking it out of her hand, like our dog used to do when our kid was a toddler.  

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Almost 5. 

Quoting TiffanyRose06: Lol how old is she?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN