Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

crying my eyes out planning my babies funeral...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 279 Replies
3 moms liked this

i was almost 5 months pregnant (four days away from the 5 month mark) and i lost my twins. its was 11-20-13 and 11-21-13 that they were born and then i got a dnc. :,( i just got the email today from the funeral home director stating the funeral will be tuesday january 7,2014 at 12:15 p.m. i am crying my eyes out! we tried for over two fucking years to get pregnant! why me?!?!?!?! im so sick i cant eat i cant sleep i cant do anything i cant even cry anymore! i need help! christmas was hell in a gift bag for me! how did you other mommas do this? i dont know what to do with myself! my husband is quiet and we havent had sex since then. they said i had a placenta abruption. while everyone else is enjoying their new babies im burying mine!!!! :,( im so jealous it is litterally killing me. just help me! i dont really wanna hear i know how you feel that is all i have been hearing and im not being rude im just telling you..unless you have worked your frikken ass off just trying to get pregnant all just to have it yanked away from you then please dont tell me you know how i feel.

*im going anon because i dont wanna be bothered other than  this post, meaning i dont want inbox messages.*

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iturn2dj
by Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Much love, lady. Sending light and love your way.
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:07 AM
1 mom liked this
((((HUGS)))))))) I am so sorry hon. What can we do to be of any help?
MamaSusieQ045
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:08 AM
((hugs))
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:08 AM

Hugs mama. I am so, so sorry. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:09 AM

Quoting BekahBrownEyes: ((((HUGS)))))))) I am so sorry hon. What can we do to be of any help?

that just it...i dont know what i need besides a big warm comforting hug!

briellesmomma
by Velvet on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:10 AM
I'm so sorry ........
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:11 AM
14 moms liked this
I don't know how you feel. I can see how you are going through hell and I wish there was a magic prescription. You have every right to feel any way you do and I'm sure there are many well meaning people out there but platitudes don't mean much, I'm sure.

Get up. Walk around. Take one breath and then another. Talk to your husband about your pain. He's in pain too. Take another breath. Hold it together if you can but if you can't then don't. Allow yourself to grieve. And then breathe some more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
turtlesquish23
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:11 AM
3 moms liked this
It's so hard. I lost my baby at 29 weeks. I honestly don't remember much. He was cremated and given to me. I had no service. I don't remember much until 6 or 8 weeks later.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Just know that you didn't do anything wrong. I still blame myself almost 7 years later and I have to remind myself not to. Seek the help of a therapist for both you and dh,couples and personal.

*hugs*
naominpipermom
by Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:11 AM
I'm so sorry hunny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)