Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you take this as a threat? *update *updated

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 243 Replies
4 moms liked this

"If i can't have my daughter I'll make sure nobody else can have her either"

I'll post more info later...I just want to see how people would take that comment. 

Its from my daughters dad.

I really didn't think i would get more than 15 or 20 replies :\ I'm sorry I haven't updated or responded to barely anyone. 

The thing is, I have a protection order against him already. Hes broke it multiple times over the last few days. The cops have been called multiple times, and my house is under close supervision. I am going to meet with the night-time officier in charge at 7:30 (I'm not really sure why I need to meet with him and the day time officers couldn't handle it but thats what i was told to do) and they have raised the security on watching my house and have contacted ex and warned him. Ex is on drugs (hardcore drugs, not weed) and has to complete a rehab program and be clean for so long before the judge will grant him even supervised visitation. 

I will update again after 730 (its 6:48 here now) and let you all know what they say and what they are planning on doing.

Thank you everyone

The police originally told me to stay home, only go out when i had someone with me, keep the doors locked, save all messages from him, screen shots from his facebook (he doesn't know i can see his facebook. we had created an account together under our daughters name for a game we both played and he never deleted it.) But then he started sending messages like the one below, and so they picked up my daughter and i took us to a crisis center (battered womans shelter) i don't like it here, i know i'm safer here, but i really want to just find a new apartment or go stay with a family member in a different town, far away...I appreciate that they are letting us stay here to keep us safe...Its just not what I want for my daughter and I...I am safe tho, and so is my daughter. And its really nice to see how many people really do care. 

He is a completley different person now that he is on drugs. Its horrible. When we were together, he had no backbone until the last 8 months (when he met a new friend and got hooked on drugs. i wasn't aware of it until 2 months before we seperated) But i mean he was literally the hugest spineless little bitch ever. He couldn't say no to anyone, if i told him he was mad at his mom, he was mad at his mom. Had no opinion of his own. Couldn't make decisions on his own. The last 8 months he turned abusive, physically, verbally, emotionally, etc...And now hes just complete psycho. He posts on facebook ALOT that he is losing his mind, wants to kill himself, posts photos talking about suicide, does that bitstrip thing on facebook where he had a guy hanging on a rope and put x's over his eyes. He attempted suicide twice now. Overdosed on pills once and drank bleach the 2nd time. He needs mental help. He has been in the mental ward once and they let him out and diagnosed him with PTSD (Supposedly) 

"This is __ and i'm tired of your shit. Call the cops like you always do see if i care. You are the worst mom in the world. Its too bad you didn't die in Omaha I would have laughed my ass off but don't worry its not too late to make that dream a reality watch your back. Kiss the baby goodbye because once she is in my arms even for supervise visits no one will see her again no matter what any stupid judge or cop says. Fuck the police" and then 20 minutes later...

"Plz dont call the cops im srry I did not mean it I was mad plz" 

Thats what alot of his texts are like. An asshole and threatening and then 15-20 minutes later he realizes he fucked up and apologizes...And then 45 minutes after the Im sorry text...his girlfriend was texting me harassing me. I'm changing my phone # and the leader at the shelter is going to show me how to make my facebook where only my friends can message me. 

Thanks again everyone. Its nice having support and knowing people do care

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:22 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes. He sounds unbalanced.
KMadsen
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:22 PM
4 moms liked this

Yeah...sounds like he is either planning to run away with her or even murder her.

KylesWifey
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:24 PM
4 moms liked this
Yes or your cutting out too much info around this statement........
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Quoting KylesWifey: Yes or your cutting out too much info around this statement........

Theres really no other info. He posted this 2 hours after court where he got told there would be no visitation. 

LyndaLoo78
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:27 PM
5 moms liked this
Yes, that is an overt threat.
IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Uh, yeah!
Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Yeah thats crazy as fuck. It would scare the shit out of me 

LoveNaCupcake
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:28 PM
20 moms liked this

Ummm hun you need to be contacting the authorities and or your lawyer. Sounds like he is not sane and may try something.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KylesWifey: Yes or your cutting out too much info around this statement........

Theres really no other info. He posted this 2 hours after court where he got told there would be no visitation. 

mrsbrimer
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:28 PM
2 moms liked this
I think i saw this on the news the other day.. a man shot and killed his baby daughter and himself after posting on Facebook about it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

That is definitely a threat. And one that has ended in a murder/suicide way to often. Be careful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)