Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

are you getting enough sleep?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:01 PM
  • 13 Replies
I sure as hell am not. My one yr old still wakes up two to three times a night to bf. Im thinking about weening her in a month and a month after that putting her in my 3 yr. Olds room. In the meantime i will remain sleepy and sleep deprived lol
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Do any moms get enough sleep?

JackieGirl007
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:03 PM

No, I haven't slept good since I had my first child 16 years ago.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:04 PM
No i haven't slept more than 2 hours per night since Tuesday. Now ive been driving since 10 pm yesterday, running on zero sleep. Plus i have a 6 month old, so even pre tuesday, i wasn't sleeping well lol
sara82lee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Sometimes I feel guilty bc I enjoy the break when SD goes to her mom's for the weekend. So if I don't work the weekend she's gone, I get a good night's sleep then.
twade26
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I'm not. I have a hard time falling asleep and my 3 yo dd wakes me up in the middle of the night because she doesn't like going to the bathroom by herself. By the time I fall back to sleep it is time for me to wake up. 

I'm exhausted.

MoroseMoose
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:07 PM
No. Between having a 9 month old and my out of control anxiety I am not getting nearly enough sleep.
m.garcia21
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Ikr!we should have a national let your mom sleep day lol

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

m.garcia21
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:11 PM
You poor thing :-(

Quoting Anonymous: No i haven't slept more than 2 hours per night since Tuesday. Now ive been driving since 10 pm yesterday, running on zero sleep. Plus i have a 6 month old, so even pre tuesday, i wasn't sleeping well lol
OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I have had one of those in two years - slept until 10am (minus when I am very ill).  DH sleeps late, I keep the kids quiet, don't go in the room, etc.  I wanted to sleep in yesterday, made sure he knew it before I went to bed and his answer was to run a parade through our room.  WTH?  He can be compassionate about many things, getting enough sleep is not one of them LOL

Quoting m.garcia21: Ikr!we should have a national let your mom sleep day lol

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

m.garcia21
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:20 PM
You know i complain about not getting enough sleep but im lucky enough to be able to get up at 9 am sometimes 10. But now that i think about it dh wakes up at 5 am monday thru sat. So he gets less sleep than me . Sometimes he goes to work with less than five hrs of sleep. I think im a give him a let the dh sleep day lol

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

I have had one of those in two years - slept until 10am (minus when I am very ill).  DH sleeps late, I keep the kids quiet, don't go in the room, etc.  I wanted to sleep in yesterday, made sure he knew it before I went to bed and his answer was to run a parade through our room.  WTH?  He can be compassionate about many things, getting enough sleep is not one of them LOL

Quoting m.garcia21: Ikr!we should have a national let your mom sleep day lol

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN